`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Ebay Users

RE: Ebay Users
(03-02-2014, 02:53 PM)branesergen Wrote: Was the card damaged? Is that the reason for the negative?
It wouldn't have mattered, but yes. It was heavily dog eared. Anyone dumb enough to put a rare card bare in an envelope greatly deserves negative feedback.
#1 on the PSA Registry Marino Master set
* Always buying ANY reasonably priced Marino card(s) I don't already have *
-- WANT LIST LINK --

The card is numbered to 2/5 and is a fiver star auto.. the corners are less then perfect. I am very sad that someone would put that rare of a card in a package with out anything

I have little patients for people like that. They know better and it is sad. I would nuke them for it on shipping. If it something you can live with in your pc and you didn't over pay for it. I would keep the card myself if the damage is minor, because you won't be able to replace it that easy. I would atleast give him a Neutral and rate him accordingly.It is what ever you choose to do.
(03-03-2014, 01:21 AM)fredhare5355 Wrote: The card is numbered to 2/5 and is a fiver star auto.. the corners are less then perfect. I am very sad that someone would put that rare of a card in a package with out anything
Quinton Patton's GU and Autos