`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
when trading

RE: when trading
My problem is that my needs are pretty specific and 99% of the time a trader won't have anything I need. That said, I ALWAYS try to get them the cards they want somehow, whether that be by trading for something I can sell or selling the cards outright... usually at a fraction of book. I have over a million cards and I think 985,000 of them I don't want LOL. People are also much too concerned about "making money." If you're trying to make money with sports cards you a) don't get what it's about and b) are a complete fool.
#1 on the PSA Registry Marino Master set
* Always buying ANY reasonably priced Marino card(s) I don't already have *
-- WANT LIST LINK --

been that way forever...heck some times i dont see the notification for a week or better....some folks are just in a hurry...if i send a trade i wait a few weeks before i send a PM...people have lives and are busy sometimes...just the way it is..
your PC aint going anywhere
Smile
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

I know you wasn't, I do get in a hurry sometimes, but that is because I want to get feedback up on here. I 1st thought paying for the Organzier was crazy, so I was gone for a while. Plus hearing about all of the headaches was even worse. I got the Organizer last year and have been playing catch up. We all go through growing pains when we are doing something new to us. I have been on SCF a while and yes they do things different over there. I like to trade 1st, then buy if I can. With my Budget, I try to trade.
(03-02-2014, 07:27 AM)phillies816 Wrote: I hope you don't think I was taking a shot at you. I wasn't. You're a good trader so I hope no one read my post and thought otherwise. If I pull anymore Pattons I know who to go to with them. That's the good thing about this site. If I pull something good and it's not PC I will typically have some idea of who collects it.
Quinton Patton's GU and Autos

is the org worth it to purchase?

(03-02-2014, 03:19 PM)Midwestconnection Wrote: is the org worth it to purchase?
I feel the Org is worth it. Even if you only make 10 trades a year. Also if your out and about you can use it to see what cards you need if you have a phone thats 4G. If not I have printed a checklist off the org that I have in a folder.
For the $20 a year. Its worth it to me.
~cheerz~
[Image: coollogo_com-27107460_zps7a545244.gif]
[Image: d27e1c78-63c2-44e0-8315-da67d5fa420c_zps10136b00.jpg]

I agree also, I love the Organizer. I just have to decide how I want to do my Organizer. I have one for my PC and another for my wants.Too many card wants to keep it together.
(03-02-2014, 03:31 PM)franklinx Wrote: I feel the Org is worth it. Even if you only make 10 trades a year. Also if your out and about you can use it to see what cards you need if you have a phone thats 4G. If not I have printed a checklist off the org that I have in a folder.
For the $20 a year. Its worth it to me.
~cheerz~
Quinton Patton's GU and Autos