`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Redemption 3 years in the making

Topps Redemption 3 years in the making
I finally received this Tom Seaver 2011 TTT jsy auto numbered to 18 copies after 3 years of waiting!! It is NFT.

[Image: 97A47DE0-1FBB-4BC2-89D6-343CE52121A5_zpsbjpudtju.jpg]

RE: Topps Redemption 3 years in the making
Geez! 3 years? I'm too impatient, I would have asked for a replacement. Nice card thoughSmile

Nice card. I guess it is worth the waiting.

Great looking card of one of my favs (though a pitcher for the dreaded Mets!). I'll say the 3 years were worth the wait since your keeping it....congrats and thanks for sharing (hey...great to see you around again, hope all is well!)
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

That card is beautiful. I don't understand why it took 3 years, though. Tom's signature is really nice, and tat looks like a nice example. Congrats!

According to all reports, my 2 years of waiting for a Ty Cobb relic are close to over.... And I still don't understand why it's taking that long either.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Gotta love "The Franchise"!, that would definitely be worth the wait for me too. I've been pretty lucky when it comes to Topps redemptions, I've only redeemed 3 in my entire life and the longest I've ever had to wait is 4 months. Course they were all scrub redemptions, I guess those show up quicker than bigguns like that Seaver.

Big Tom Seaver fan, when He pitched for the Reds. Nice card, would have been worth the wait for me.

That's really nice!! Gives me some hope for my Harper!!

''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

Nice looking card! The only drawback is the gray jersey. Tom Terrific should be representing in Mets pinstripes!
[Image: 1969WorldSeriesTicket.jpg]
I collect 1969 Mets memorabilia and 1960 Topps baseball, nothing else.
My 1969 Mets PC Bucket:
http://s214.photobucket.com/user/d3a3l3e3/library/1969%20NY%20Mets%20PC?sort=6&page=1