`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 topps heritage

RE: 2014 topps heritage
I'm going to try and pick up the Tiger's in the set, especially all the Scherzer cards. The design does look nice this year.

I was approved for a case by my ministry of finance. First case and my favorite product. Double the excitement!
2009 New York Yankees Autos Project: 29/52 (56% complete)

[Image: EAiRylN.png]

Sig courtesy jbel4331

(03-03-2014, 08:52 AM)glassnickels Wrote: I was approved for a case by my ministry of finance. First case and my favorite product. Double the excitement!

I wish i ordered a case last week, the price on both boxes and cases has really gone up. I made passing mention at home this weekend about a case and got "you'd spend that anyway on boxes"

lol, nice!! yeah I wish I could afford a case. prob just manage a box or two. wonder if they have the SP's info out yet.

I've been going back and forth on if I wanted a case or now. I got clearance from the boss lady, despite the fact we're saving for our family trip in December.

But I've never bought a case of anything and am hesitant. Just don't know if I'll be able to get close to my money back. If I can get half back, that would be great.

(03-03-2014, 10:00 AM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: I've been going back and forth on if I wanted a case or now. I got clearance from the boss lady, despite the fact we're saving for our family trip in December.

But I've never bought a case of anything and am hesitant. Just don't know if I'll be able to get close to my money back. If I can get half back, that would be great.

Heritage always sells pretty well given the short prints, and "error" cards
Plus the case hits can do really well.

I learned the hardway last year if you get a hit, sell FAST

I bought a 2012 case of bowman chrome and got a /5 case hit that values around 200 but i have yet to get a single bite anytime i've listed it....it's all a gamble

(03-03-2014, 08:55 AM)rentzington Wrote: I wish i ordered a case last week, the price on both boxes and cases has really gone up. I made passing mention at home this weekend about a case and got "you'd spend that anyway on boxes"
Last I checked Steel City had them at $775/case which is 125 less than BO. Don't know what they were last week.

I go in not expecting any return on my case. Just fun and a good start on my base + SP set. Any case hit will be gravy.
2009 New York Yankees Autos Project: 29/52 (56% complete)

[Image: EAiRylN.png]

Sig courtesy jbel4331

(03-03-2014, 10:41 AM)glassnickels Wrote: Last I checked Steel City had them at $775/case which is 125 less than BO. Don't know what they were last week.

I go in not expecting any return on my case. Just fun and a good start on my base + SP set. Any case hit will be gravy.

Cool! didnt see them having it avail when i checked yesterday but their single boxes are cheaper too

I only bought 2 boxes. Would love to bust a case of heritage one day, though.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(03-03-2014, 11:00 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: I only bought 2 boxes. Would love to bust a case of heritage one day, though.
Hmm i may try and search 2013 casebreaks on heritage if i get time

Curious what the insertion rate was of the autos/minis and errors