`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Poll: Will Dylan Kwasniewski's cards go up in value this season?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
14.29%
1 14.29%
No
28.57%
2 28.57%
Unsure
57.14%
4 57.14%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
POLL: Do you think Dylan Kwasniewski cards go up in value....

POLL: Do you think Dylan Kwasniewski cards go up in value....
due to him now running the Nationwide series, speaking of the cards from the 2013 PP Fanfare Racing set. I've been looking for his cards to complete a rainbow, but I'm afraid his card value will go up now IF AND ONLY IF he is successful in the series. Thoughts and/or ideas everyone?
[Image: 89b2fe3.png]

Thanks to jbel4331 for the photo!

First Win: 06/17/2016
First Win

RE: POLL: Do you think Dylan Kwasniewski cards go up in value....
Well, he's just 18, but that said, he's 18 with a couple of K&N series championships, and a sweet ride in the Nationwide with Turner Scott Motorsports...that's nothing to shake a stick at, IMO.

Complete the Rainbow and take a chance...I have no idea how he will do, or if his cards will go up in value, but I think it's worth the risk...
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
TripleĀ 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com

Tough to say, friend. But prospecting is part of the fun in collecting, imo. I've been picking up Kyle Larson and Ryan Blaney cards hoping they're the next Gordon or JJ...but who's to say? I agree with dunnere...I say go for it!
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

(02-18-2014, 12:43 PM)dunnere Wrote: Well, he's just 18, but that said, he's 18 with a couple of K&N series championships, and a sweet ride in the Nationwide with Turner Scott Motorsports...that's nothing to shake a stick at, IMO.

Complete the Rainbow and take a chance...I have no idea how he will do, or if his cards will go up in value, but I think it's worth the risk...
That is what I am doing with Austin Dyne and I am almost complete, just missing the Blue foil autograph now. Kinda trying very quickly to get one of each before the value goes sky high. Thanks for the input everyone!
[Image: 89b2fe3.png]

Thanks to jbel4331 for the photo!

First Win: 06/17/2016
First Win

I don't think his cards will go up in value this early in the season. But I would def. try to complete that rainbow before the end of April. It will take him some time to get acclimated to the car and team. You don't want to be needing some cards for the rainbow by the time the 'Dega race comes around. That is always a crapshoot and anyone can win that race. If it's Dylan, his cards will go up quick.

After watching the NNS race, I will say he was quite impressive. Some of what I said before still applies. He did make some mistakes but still managed a Top-10 finish. If he gets another top-10 finish next Saturday or the race after that, many of his cards will go up in value. If he keeps doing that, values on all of his cards will go up much quicker. Finish that rainbow as fast as you can!!!

(I edited the last post b/c of a typo. (Last sentence did read "IT it's Dylan...)