`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Opinion on selling off base

RE: Opinion on selling off base
Do you do shows at all? I put all my veteran stars inserts and rookie base in sleeves toploads sell them 8 for $5. Usually make around $75-100 a show after table fee.
[Image: PeytonVolsBannerAbsoluteFinal.png]

http://s1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528...Garretson/
Peyton Manning, Zac Dysert, and UT Vols

I joined in on a garage sale next door a while back and asked my neighbor if I could bring a box of cards and sell some of my base stuff. I literally sold like 20 base cards no rookies or big name players for like $5 to just one person, which isn't much but you have to pay people to take away your base these days. I don't know why people don't do that more often.
[Image: Desertfox24.gif]

Collecting Ed "Too Tall" Jones and Dallas Cowboys!
Also collecting: Dez Bryant, Keke Coutee, Jorvorskie Lane, Ken Houston and Reggie McNeal

http://s1339.beta.photobucket.com/user/D...1/library/

(02-25-2014, 05:46 PM)DesertFox24 Wrote: I joined in on a garage sale next door a while back and asked my neighbor if I could bring a box of cards and sell some of my base stuff. I literally sold like 20 base cards no rookies or big name players for like $5 to just one person, which isn't much but you have to pay people to take away your base these days. I don't know why people don't do that more often.
what about selling lots of one team of base. Maybe 100 cards of the Packers on ebay as an auction.

I need all kinds of Base from 2012 and from 13 as well for the sets im building
Photobucket

(02-25-2014, 10:28 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: I need all kinds of Base from 2012 and from 13 as well for the sets im building
what sets? I can help you out.

I keep all of my base, occasionally someone on here will start a trade with me for some of it. I used to try to get rid of it, but I keep having the hopes that one day Beckett will implement Match-Making for trades, which will make it so much easier to find those people.

match making would be incredible