`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Eddie Lacy Auto PC Scans

RE: Eddie Lacy Auto PC Scans
(05-04-2014, 01:59 PM)SkylerDean0526 Wrote: I took about a year off and just got back in to picking up cards...with that said I went to my lcs about 2 weeks ago and snagged about 8 different boxes in total and it was an eddie lacy day...first two boxes I opened I nailed lacy autos...playbook auto patch booklet /271 and totally certified jersey auto /299. Also over the last few months I have amassed a bunch of lacy base, inserts, parallels, jersey cards, #d , etc frok packs/boxes. Def willing to move the non autos right now, not sure about both autos but might be willing to move one. Just rejoined after my box buying spree and have to re-add everything in my org...I have the lacy autos in there. I collect football mostly, followed by basketball and baseball, and some racing. Nothing in particular, although I'm looking to add a nice Zac Stacy auto to my collection and anything that catches my eye.
I have a bunch of stuff in my Organize. I'm interested in all Lacy's especially the Autos. I mainly collect GB Packers RC Autos and HOFer autos and Patches of most all teams. I think I have a Zac Stacy Auto in my Organize. Click my name and then click the word Organize on the left side. To trade or sell, you have to put cards into your Organize.
[Image: HornungNamePicture.jpg]
My photobucket: http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q209/coachlew10/
Green Bay Packer Auto collector!!! Current and HOF Packers.

(02-14-2014, 12:46 AM)jywilli69 Wrote: Doesn't look to small to me. Very nice though.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Nice pc!
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1