`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Give credit where credit is due....Well Done Panini!

Give credit where credit is due....Well Done Panini!
So I know we all hate redemptions, but this is a positive experience I had today. A few months ago I went through and order some replacements for old redemptions. One of the ones I asked to be replaced was a 2012-13 Crusade Chris Singelton Quest Auto. I filled out the form and stated that if possible I collect Celtics and I would appreciate anything related to the Boston Celtics as my replacement. Today I got home and found the below card in my mail. Now yes I had to keep track of the redemption myself as clicking the 4 or 8 month box is useless, no I did not receive any personal follow up from Panini, no I was not made aware that this had shipped out, yes it took much longer than the three-four weeks. However, it is an on card auto of a player I PC on a team I PC and in the end I am very happy with the card. I am holding a card produced by Panini and am excited about it. I think it is a win-win situation. I am also impressed that they heard me and listened. That is solid customer service. I am also beyond impressed that this isn't a Kris Joseph or Fab Melo piece. They gave me a card of a player who is in the league and worry of having an auto card of. Thanks Panini!

[Image: 6A5331BA-91F5-46B2-90B1-C85F2549068C_zpsa9wg0sfb.jpg]

And I have to give a specific apology to Megatron if he reads this. He has tried about 4 times to trade for the Singelton and each time I had to inform him that it was an unfulfilled redemption. Eventually I promised to just send him the card if Panini ever got it to me. So, sorry buddy!
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

RE: Give credit where credit is due....Well Done Panini!
Good for you, man!

Panini customer service has been pretty solid for a long time, I think.

I agree about the four/eight month thing, but I am assuming the reason they don't seem to track it themselves is due to the sheer number of redemptions.

I had a Jerel Worthy (Packers) Contdnders redemption that I pulled from a blaster, and they replaced it with a Rod Streater Panini Black/99 auto.

A rising star on a team I collect, out of a pricey hobby product for a redemption of a lineman on a team I don't care about, which came from a blaster to begin with ... I'll take it!

(02-12-2014, 05:43 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Good for you, man!

Panini customer service has been pretty solid for a long time, I think.

I agree about the four/eight month thing, but I am assuming the reason they don't seem to track it themselves is due to the sheer number of redemptions.

I had a Jerel Worthy (Packers) Contdnders redemption that I pulled from a blaster, and they replaced it with a Rod Streater Panini Black/99 auto.

A rising star on a team I collect, out of a pricey hobby product for a redemption of a lineman on a team I don't care about, which came from a blaster to begin with ... I'll take it!
I agree regarding their customer service. They may not be the fastest, most responsive company. Though in the end I am always satisfied with the outcome. I am also one that regards redemptions as a necessary evil of the hobby and understand how difficult they must be to manage. That doesn't excuse them as they do drop the ball, but I get it.

Not necessarily on this site, but other forums frequently complain about Panini. I thought it was important to share a positive story.
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

No problem man I'm glad they at least sent you something good! I have been waiting forever for Singleton to sign I am waiting on one of his NT redemptions. You would think he would thing he would have time to sign considering how little he plays haha.
Bucket: http://s1089.photobucket.com/user/CJ81daman/library/?sort=3&page=0
Basketball: Austin Rivers, Dennis Rodman, Marcus Smart, Clint Capela, Washington Wizards
Soccer: Switzerland, Bayern Munich, Southampton, DC United

Very nice card, never seen that one before.
-Aries
The Zodiac Collection
Boston Celtics Auto's Past & Present Super Collector
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156376773@...0713393666