`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jose Abreu

Jose Abreu
I have only opened boxes of hockey this season because of all the good rookies, but not even knowing who Jose Abreu was...I bought 2 packs of 2013 Topps Tribute, got an auto, a couple nice jerseys low serial numbered, then pulled this Abreu card and asked the baseball fans, is this guy any good....? They looked at me...duh...he is the hottest one out there right now and only a few cards in very few products, they offered cash right there, I said maybe not, I better place on ebay and maybe trade on Beckett, let me know what you think its worth tradewise. The nice Cabrera jersey is cool also, I do know of him...LOL.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looking for Shane Doan and other current Coyotes. Steve Nash of the Suns, Fitzg
erald of the Cardinals, UND hockey players like Toewes, Parise, Oshie, Buphglin,
Zajac etc...favorite player is Stamkos...Rookies and autos.

RE: Jose Abreu
Abreu is a stud 1B prospect in the Whitesox organization. Supposedly he'll play a lot of 1B with Konerko and Dunn platooning at DH. We''ll see though

(02-09-2014, 11:01 PM)chevy man 22 Wrote: Abreu is a stud 1B prospect in the Whitesox organization. Supposedly he'll play a lot of 1B with Konerko and Dunn platooning at DH. We''ll see though
Maybe I should try sell it locally, I sell in a store right down the road from their and the Dodgers cactus league stadium. Last year I got many Dodgers autos on baseballs. this year it sounds like I should be chasing Abreus auto.
erald of the Cardinals, UND hockey players like Toewes, Parise, Oshie, Buphglin,

Sell it quickly, the Tribute WBC card will become less desirable as licensed stuff comes out.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

(02-10-2014, 01:32 AM)roger rabbit Wrote: Sell it quickly, the Tribute WBC card will become less desirable as licensed stuff comes out.
ok, thanks

I wouldn't say he's the hottest thing out there, but he is a Cuban defector and they expect big power from him. Expect him to be a 1b version of Yoenis Cespedes.
[Image: XjsuPlx.jpg]

(02-10-2014, 04:03 PM)fgarvis Wrote: I wouldn't say he's the hottest thing out there, but he is a Cuban defector and they expect big power from him. Expect him to be a 1b version of Yoenis Cespedes.
I just bought 2 jumbos of 2014 Topps and an 2013 Donruss Elite Prospects hobby, who are the big names in those products?

(02-10-2014, 10:07 PM)vintagecardseller Wrote: I just bought 2 jumbos of 2014 Topps and an 2013 Donruss Elite Prospects hobby, who are the big names in those products?

Elite has abreu,buxton and sano autos

plus all the top draft guys this past year (though not a lot of kris bryant)