`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some New Sullinger and Mourning Additions

Some New Sullinger and Mourning Additions
I am suppose to be getting some work done, so that means it's a good time to distract myself on some forums.

[Image: 2BBD02E9-0402-44A8-9788-8FD6A07F8AA7_zpsc4pqmuo1.jpg]

Green /25
[Image: 6D29E2DF-EACE-410F-B9D9-41165B2B6AF7_zpsbptvd5ny.jpg]

[Image: 11CADF52-9348-4AC4-ABD4-3FE6E937BBAE_zpsljt9kkls.jpg]

/10 and I love the photo!
[Image: 43BC27DA-481A-46BF-A9B8-869533401DFD_zpsi4vhwbzr.jpg]

Prime /25. I actually already have one of these, but this is an upgrade replacement. The Monroe patch on the other version I have is just the red from inside the numbers.
[Image: 1985CD5B-66B9-4B83-8D28-A1CA4B360FF0_zpshxeynpjg.jpg]

01/10 with a little gold in it. I guess you could say it gives me a rainbow as I have the base and jersey ones as well.
[Image: 320CEB69-86DF-4A49-A184-A21B41C5B0DE_zpstcccif3i.jpg]
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

RE: Some New Sullinger and Mourning Additions
You know I love the Sully updates! Can't go wrong w/ a little gold bling either. Nice stuff! Enjoy the procrastination!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

that is a cool sullinger photo. and nice gold zo!

Very nice!
-Aries
The Zodiac Collection
Boston Celtics Auto's Past & Present Super Collector
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156376773@...0713393666

(02-09-2014, 12:57 PM)buckunteer Wrote: You know I love the Sully updates! Can't go wrong w/ a little gold bling either. Nice stuff! Enjoy the procrastination!
Yeah I'm loving the Sully stuff myself. Watching the C's this year is giving me a lot of headaches (I need them to loose more!) and costing me a lot of money as everytime I watch Sully I want more of his RC stuff. He's having a very impressive 2014.
(02-10-2014, 07:35 AM)hercules21 Wrote: that is a cool sullinger photo. and nice gold zo!
Thanks, I got it more because it is a rare Team USA Zo card. I don't know that I buy into these Gold parallels, but the card does look nice in hand.
(02-10-2014, 09:06 AM)The_Zodiac_Collection Wrote: Very nice!
Thanks!

Nice pickups! I think Sullingers values are too low right now based on how he has produced since put into the starting lineup. BTW im sure somebody has already messaged you but somebody pulled a Zo gold prizm in the box break section.

Hey you better check the box break thread. Someone pulled a 'Zo gold prizm /10!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Thanks for the heads up on the Prizm, I just grabbed it! The seller was awesome and presented a very reasonable offer. I was afraid they would come back with something way over the top, but they really nailed the market value correctly and I couldn't stay away!

Sweet stuff man Smile Love the dual patch.
Bucket: http://s1089.photobucket.com/user/CJ81daman/library/?sort=3&page=0
Basketball: Austin Rivers, Dennis Rodman, Marcus Smart, Clint Capela, Washington Wizards
Soccer: Switzerland, Bayern Munich, Southampton, DC United