`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Mail day, a few picks up from the LCS today and a small hit from retail

A Mail day, a few picks up from the LCS today and a small hit from retail
I don't post very many mail days or anything but I am going to post these pick ups because I am pretty happy about them.

I PC Z-Bo and I grabbed this form eBay the other day. I am very happy with the patch on this.
[Image: IMG_NEW_zps3e615bc7.jpg]

I grabbed a Pinnacle blaster the other day because I found myself at WalMart.
[Image: LBJPinnacle_zpsbf2b9a95.jpg]

Now for the LCS Pick ups
My LCS is having a 1/2 off book value sale. After looking through the case I figured I would throw some money into singles.

I have two Pierce autos. One is a college Uni so I wanted to pick up another for a decent price. This is the red version and is /25. I am pretty happy with the addition.
[Image: IMG_NEW_0001_zpsf7e98e05.jpg]

I have a BGS 9.5 Rondo Finest RC auto refractor. I don't really like graded cards so I saw this and grabbed it.
[Image: IMG_NEW_0002_zps966da7df.jpg]

Lastly this is a replacement card. About a year ago I picked one of these up at a flea market with a molten metal MJ for $25. I traded those two cards for a Kobe Ultimate patch(so I essentially paid $25 for a Kobe Ultimate patch) but I wanted to grab another one for a decent price. I paid $40 for it which I thought was fair.
[Image: MJScoringKIng_zpsa29b355d.jpg]

Altogether I am pretty happy with my purchases. THey make up for the terrible box of Prizm I broke today.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

RE: A Mail day, a few picks up from the LCS today and a small hit from retail
Very nice! I like that Paul Pierce Auto!
-Aries
The Zodiac Collection
Boston Celtics Auto's Past & Present Super Collector
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156376773@...0713393666

Great Pierce! I have never seen that one. Of course the Jordan is a classic as well. Do you like the new Pinnacle?
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

(02-09-2014, 09:30 AM)SHowley2003 Wrote: Great Pierce! I have never seen that one. Of course the Jordan is a classic as well. Do you like the new Pinnacle?
I loved the Team Pinnacle cards of the 90's. I grabbed a box and hit a Blake redemption. I have yet to pull the trigger on another box just because I don't really want to press my luck. I am semi-interested in throwing together the Team Pinnacle set from it. All-in-all I love the product but there is a possibility that I am jaded because I feel like I scored on my first box.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

Nice pickups man! That Randolph is a beaut. And love the Pierce auto.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]