`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Redemption Cancelled

RE: Topps Redemption Cancelled
I have a 2013 Sterling Clint Frazier thats canned as well. Topps hasn't been taking ANY Sterling redemptions and that sucks because I still have another Sterling Frazier auto /150 that I haven't been able to redeem yet.
[Image: m5GDmvD.png]

Want List
- 2006 Craig Biggio SP Authentic By the Letter "B" "O"
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones

I read somewhere else that Topps confirmed it's just a glitch, doesn't mean anything
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

2012 Five Star Five Star Signatures Base Auto of Jimmy Graham Cancelled
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

(02-08-2014, 12:27 PM)Sargieboy Wrote: Every one of my 56 redemptions says "cancelled"... sure its just a glitch...
Holy Smokes---I've pulled 3 non impressive redemptions in my entire life (one of which right now says cancelled so count me glitched too). I need to bust much more wax or you my friend need to bust much much less [Image: smile.gif]
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

(02-08-2014, 08:36 PM)rmpaq5 Wrote: Holy Smokes---I've pulled 3 non impressive redemptions in my entire life (one of which right now says cancelled so count me glitched too). I need to bust much more wax or you my friend need to bust much much less [Image: smile.gif]

I primarily build sets... so I trade for and eBay a lot of redemptions to complete them. I have the complete 2013 Bowman Platinum with all autos and relic autos. There are at least 20 redemptions from just that set alone.... Currently I am working on the complete 2013 Chrome Auto set.... 192 autos in total..... a few redemptions there also.... I very rarely buy boxes and bust them. Just not worth it when I can purchase what I need.....

I recently (Thursday) got off the phone with Claudia at Topps because I was locked out of the redemption site for entering a "wrong code" too many times. She informed me that
1) Topps is re-doing their redemption site.
2) some glitches have occurred
3) some codes were lost or un-identifiable (as in my case)
4) if you enter a code correctly and it doesn't show, don't re-enter it, you'll get locked out. (as in my case). Try again the next day.
5) if your code continues to be Un-identified, call topps, alert them and physically send in the redemption. (as in my case)
6) a few thousand cards are about to be mailed out very soon
7) they will not be changing their music on hold for a long time ... Get used to it Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(02-09-2014, 08:21 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: I recently (Thursday) got off the phone with Claudia at Topps because I was locked out of the redemption site for entering a "wrong code" too many times. She informed me that
1) Topps is re-doing their redemption site.
2) some glitches have occurred
3) some codes were lost or un-identifiable (as in my case)
4) if you enter a code correctly and it doesn't show, don't re-enter it, you'll get locked out. (as in my case). Try again the next day.
5) if your code continues to be Un-identified, call topps, alert them and physically send in the redemption. (as in my case)
6) a few thousand cards are about to be mailed out very soon
7) they will not be changing their music on hold for a long time ... Get used to it Smile
Thanks!!!!!!!!
[Image: Exposfan09.jpg]

"Because some men aren't looking for money. They can't be bought, bullied, or reasoned with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Collecting Ryan Zimmerman and Marquis Grissom!

Just went to the Topps redemption web site. Under maintenance all cards showing pending are still active. Whew that was good news. Now let's hope they get the site up and running and cards shipped...

Actually, they're just canceling all the redemptions and starting over.

Problem solved!

(I'm only kidding. Only Topps would be so Topps about it and create a mass panic by using a word like "canceled" during a glitch.)

Seriously, any lawyers on the boards want to start a mass tort?

"The people vs. the tools at Topps" ...

Checked today, all labels of 'cancelled' have been replaced by "redemption entered"
Universal 'sigh' of relief Smile
(02-09-2014, 08:52 PM)exposfan09 Wrote: Thanks!!!!!!!!
BTW: I like the Alfred quote in your signature. That's from one great movie!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.