`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Okay, so what the heck is going on in Cleveland???

RE: Okay, so what the heck is going on in Cleveland???
If it was me implying Waiters is "terrible" that's not what I meant. I meant he's terrible defensively (at least paired with Irving).

As for Thompson, being below average, again I meant defensively especially for their team. If you have two guards who struggle to stay in front of anyone then you need bigs who protect the rim. So far that has not been Thompson's forte.

Earlier I said Thompson was a fourth/fifth best player on a good team. That's not a bad thing.
[Image: 15d2r7p.jpg]

all collectors are more than welcome to dump their cavs cards to me.

They are good enough to beat the Wizards Sad
Bucket: http://s1089.photobucket.com/user/CJ81daman/library/?sort=3&page=0
Basketball: Austin Rivers, Dennis Rodman, Marcus Smart, Clint Capela, Washington Wizards
Soccer: Switzerland, Bayern Munich, Southampton, DC United

I think the Browns answered my question. It might in the end just be the Cleveland effect!

I'm hearing rumors that the C's might be interested in Waiters. I personally would take that chance any day of the week, I don't see it happening though. I'm not sure what Boston has that Cleveland would want in return.
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

It seems like the Celtics are interested in everyone haha. I would love to see Austin Rivers traded to the Celtics. I think he would get consistent playing time and I love Stevens as a coach.
(02-12-2014, 07:43 PM)SHowley2003 Wrote: I think the Browns answered my question. It might in the end just be the Cleveland effect!

I'm hearing rumors that the C's might be interested in Waiters. I personally would take that chance any day of the week, I don't see it happening though. I'm not sure what Boston has that Cleveland would want in return.
Bucket: http://s1089.photobucket.com/user/CJ81daman/library/?sort=3&page=0
Basketball: Austin Rivers, Dennis Rodman, Marcus Smart, Clint Capela, Washington Wizards
Soccer: Switzerland, Bayern Munich, Southampton, DC United