`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
no Seahawks Super Bowl congrats?

RE: no Seahawks Super Bowl congrats?
(02-04-2014, 07:45 AM)lynellauto Wrote: Bruno Mars-The true MVP of the Super Bowl was great!Congrats Bruno!
Your not bitter at all since your team was nowhere near the game are you? Lmao.......

RE: no Seahawks Super Bowl congrats?
(02-04-2014, 08:02 AM)GnC_Fricker Wrote: New rule though. You aren't allowed to step on the field during the super bowl unless you have some kind of card for collectors to get ahold of. Second rule, you cannot win the MVP award unless said card is an autograph. If you pick the ball you aren't allowed to run it back. You immediately stop where you are and hand the ball to someone with a card. Boom.....rule set lol!
That is so true ... Seattle has all these dudes with 1 or 0 RCs ... Chancellor, Sherman, Malcolm Smith, LOL

I also wish the card companies would make coaches' cards again ... they are a huge part of the team and I know PC and team collectors would like them.

I would give anything for a Topps Total or Upper Deck 40-Man type set these days, not just the same four dudes from every team in all of the base sets.

Just keep the costs down, don't worry about jerseys, autos, refractors, etc.