`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cards I Never Got to Flaunt...

Cards I Never Got to Flaunt...
Taking a break from my New York Knicks Collection, these are just older cards that I had before I ever started using PB to showcase cards. With that said, here's some dual autos to start..

#24/25 - Prolly the best cousin combo to grace the NBA...
Vince Carter and Tracy McGrady photo utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTQwMTMxLTAwMzY2LmpwZw_zpscd63d205.jpg

This was a replacement hit for a box of 08'09 Topps Co-Signers that was missing both autograph hits. The other card they sent me? An Aaron Brooks auto RC from the same product. This is the only Rudy T. auto I have and have ever seen..
Carl Landry and Rudy Tomjanovich photo utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTQwMTMxLTAwMzY4LmpwZw_zps9a47811a.jpg

#2/10 - Gold Parallel. I was super psyched when I pulled this card, on-card autos to boot! The "Iceman" and The "Logoman"..
George Gervin and Jerry West photo utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTQwMTMxLTAwMzY5LmpwZw_zps47d7ed85.jpg

#4/19 - I always wanted a Nelson auto, he's 1 of my all-time fav. coaches. And both are former Knicks coaches to boot!
Don Nelson and Lenny Wilkens photo utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTQwMTMxLTAwMzcwLmpwZw_zpsfc81c6f8.jpg

Hand-numbered #6/39 (on the back) - I couldn't believe I pulled this card after pulling the Magic/Love/Bird #1/1 Triple Auto. I killed the LCS' case!
 photo utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTQwMTMxLTAwMzcyLmpwZw_zps17a1ed8d.jpg

#3/5 - My lone Moses Malone autograph. You really don't see his auto that much..
 photo utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTQwMTMxLTAwMzczLmpwZw_zps3d1cce71.jpg

#28/50 - This card makes me kinda sad, I really miss watching Brandon Roy play. I loved this card when I bought it and still do today. I'm happy Aldridge is finally being recognized as an all-star, it's been long overdue..
 photo utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTQwMTMxLTAwMzc0LmpwZw_zps429924d7.jpg

- To think when I pulled this card during the 06'07 season I was thrilled! But Morrison is out of the league now although he has 2 rings and Redick has found his niche in the NBA..
 photo utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTQwMTMxLTAwMzc2LmpwZw_zpsbd64a990.jpg

#3/100 - The "Black Mamba" and "The Glove"!!
 photo utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTQwMTMxLTAwMzc3LmpwZw_zps28317c29.jpg

Now for a couple triple autos..

#9/25 - You could imagine how unenthusiastic I was after I pulled this card. Hate the Nyets and especially Jefferson who always talked that shh about the Knicks. You ruined the Spurs and couldn't be "the man" on the Bucks, huh?!
 photo utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTQwMTMxLTAwMzc4LmpwZw_zps15fee191.jpg

#5/15 - I was in awe when I pulled this card. I'm a sucker for multi-player autos and what you have here is 3 of the best (and 3 HOF) point guards to ever play the game. On-card autos to boot, love this card.
 photo utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTQwMTMxLTAwMzgwLmpwZw_zpsdb262a92.jpg

a horizontal view of the signatures..
 photo utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTQwMTMxLTAwMzg0LmpwZw_zpsaaa00e5e.jpg

Thats all for now. A whole lot more to come. As Jake Robert would say, "trust me"!
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

RE: Cards I Never Got to Flaunt...
If you're into Jake The Snake you should read this post on my blog. It's right at the bottom. http://folkscards.webs.com/featured

Wow man some beauties in there for sure! Love both the triples as well as the Gervin/West dual. Those cards absolutely deserve flaunting!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(01-31-2014, 02:16 PM)folkertino Wrote: If you're into Jake The Snake you should read this post on my blog. It's right at the bottom. http://folkscards.webs.com/featured
I enjoyed that neat little story about Jake. I've been a wrestling fan before I ever became a basketball fan.
(01-31-2014, 09:22 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Wow man some beauties in there for sure! Love both the triples as well as the Gervin/West dual. Those cards absolutely deserve flaunting!
Thanks for the love! I just uploaded some more cards, in-which that update will end on a few rare Durant rookie cards I managed to pull during 07'08.
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

I am not sure which card I like more...the Kobe/GP or the Stockton/Kidd/Nash. I would probably say the triple simply because Nash autos are not very common. Great stuff! I like the Dual/Triple autos as well. You get more bang for your buck. Great stuff!

[Image: Nick.jpg]

Love the Stockton/Nash/Kidd
Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
I specialize in hard to find oddities for player/team collectors
eBay Geonut (100+ auctions)
Int'l/player INVENTORY: http://www.hobbydisplay.com/geonut/

Very nice!
-Aries
The Zodiac Collection
Boston Celtics Auto's Past & Present Super Collector
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156376773@...0713393666

2/3/14 - New additions #2

#15/25 - So, I pulled this card from a box break of 06'07 Fleer Hot Prospects...the other hit in the box? A Brandon Roy base auto RC! I kid you not, in fact I will take a pic of that Roy! While this is most certainly LA's rookie year I don't believe this to be a "rookie card". Yes people, there is a difference there! Another thing is that LA inscribed his college # on the sticker "#23". Which makes me wonder when did he sign these stickers for Fleer? Either way I love this card..
LaMarcus Aldridge photo utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTQwMTMxLTAwMzg4LmpwZw_zps09ecb7e6.jpg

#55/199
Carmelo Anthony photo utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTQwMTMxLTAwMzk1LmpwZw_zps34aa9ca9.jpg

#30/99
Chris Bosh photo utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTQwMTMxLTAwNDAxLmpwZw_zps3d15c1cb.jpg

- Same deal here as with the previous Aldridge card. I pulled this from 06'07 UD Trilogy, definitely LA's rookie year but I don't think it's considered a "rookie card".
LaMarcus Aldridge photo utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTQwMTMxLTAwMzkwLmpwZw_zps69e80a34.jpg

#1/10 - Pulled my 1st Rick Barry auto, I like the card and everything it's just I can't stand black & white photos. Why!? Why not use a colored picture?
Rick Barry photo utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTQwMTMxLTAwMzk2LmpwZw_zps2194f2e7.jpg

- According to beckett the "announced print run" for this card is /417. Pulled it from a pack of 05'06 Topps Style 1952, my first and only Elgin Baylor autograph..
Elgin Baylor photo utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTQwMTMxLTAwNDAwLmpwZw_zpsb7119b0f.jpg

#20/25 - Gold Parallel. I have this on YT when I pulled the redemption for it from a break of 10'11 Panini Limited. The other hit? A John Wall "Next Day Signatures" auto RC #/99. Wall is set to make his 1st All-Star appearance this year too. BTW, this Kobe is an on-card auto.
Kobe Bryant photo utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTQwMTMxLTAwNDAzLmpwZw_zpse2fdebd4.jpg

Vince Carter photo utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTQwMTMxLTAwNDA1LmpwZw_zps4c9f029f.jpg

- Pulled this when I was 11, didn't even realize what I had at the time...
Kobe Bryant photo utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTQwMTMxLTAwNDAyLmpwZw_zps520a2436.jpg

#4/18 - Emerald Parallel
LaMarcus Aldridge photo utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTQwMTMxLTAwMzkyLmpwZw_zpsd7d36cab.jpg

#2/10 - Gold Parallel
Glen Davis photo utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTQwMjAyLTAwNDExLmpwZw_zps5d604406.jpg

#239/1,250 - One of the nicest player's in the NBA. Pulled this from a pack of 03'04 Bowman Signature.
Boris Diaw-Riffiod photo utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTQwMjAyLTAwNDE0LmpwZw_zps6af2cd61.jpg

#1/10 - White Hot Parallel
Jared Dudley photo utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTQwMjAyLTAwNDE2LmpwZw_zps42ef8169.jpg

#9/10 - Spectrum Parallel.
Mike Dunleavy Jr. photo utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTQwMjAyLTAwNDE5LmpwZw_zpsb72bbd71.jpg

If you're a Kevin Durant fan then you're in for a real treat. First time I've ever shown these cards. Pulled them all.

#1,695/2,999
Kevin Durant photo utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTQwMjAyLTAwNDIxLmpwZw_zps4f5a0592.jpg

#291/539 - XRC RC from 06'07 Topps Finest for the upcoming 2007 Draft Class
Kevin Durant photo utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTQwMjAyLTAwNDMyLmpwZw_zps3af81825.jpg

Refractor RC from 07'08 Topps Finest
Kevin Durant photo utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTQwMjAyLTAwNDM0LmpwZw_zps73a0f66c.jpg

and the back to show it says "refractor"..
Kevin Durant photo utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTQwMjAyLTAwNDM1LmpwZw_zps65b63916.jpg

Kevin Durant photo utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTQwMjAyLTAwNDM4LmpwZw_zpsbca64904.jpg

#83/99 - Gold Refractor RC from 07'08 Topps Stadium Club. They designed these RCs soooooooo lovely for 07'08 TSC. Pulled this from my lone box break. (Camera flash off pic)
Kevin Durant photo utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTQwMjAyLTAwNDQyLmpwZw_zps4c0319e5.jpg

and a pic with the camera flash on..
Kevin Durant photo utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTQwMjAyLTAwNDQzLmpwZw_zpsc3391ad7.jpg

#105/149 - Green Refractor RC. Nice how the green meshes with the SuperSonic green. I miss that franchise...and their patches, haha. (Camera flash on pic)
Kevin Durant photo utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTQwMjAyLTAwNDQ2LmpwZw_zps7832063f.jpg

and a pic with the camera flash off..
Kevin Durant photo utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTQwMjAyLTAwNDQ3LmpwZw_zps18c9dae0.jpg

#6/10 - Blue Parallel RC. So, I bought a pack of this (07'08 Topps Echelon) the day it came out @ my LCS and pulled this beauty. (camera flash on pic)
Kevin Durant photo utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTQwMjAyLTAwNDUwLmpwZw_zps354da6cc.jpg

and camera flash off pic
Kevin Durant photo utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTQwMjAyLTAwNDUxLmpwZw_zpsc0c1a712.jpg

Autograph from Durant's rookie year but I don't count this as a RC auto. Pulled this in a pack.
Kevin Durant photo utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTQwMjAyLTAwNDUzLmpwZw_zpsfa39ee17.jpg

#17/50
Sean Elliott photo utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTQwMjAyLTAwNDU1LmpwZw_zps5d924285.jpg

- Pulled this from a box of 05'06 Topps. I miss these cards, very hard to pull but awesome.
Monta Ellis photo utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTQwMjAyLTAwNDYxLmpwZw_zps1aa6c8a8.jpg

Hope everyone had fun on Superbowl Sunday! It's snowing here in NYC as I type this. Man, the weather was beautiful yesterday and it's back to snowing again! I can't believe how POORLY the Broncos played.

Amazing stuff man! Is the triple auto with Stockton UD Black?

The weather here was NICE the day before yesterday, and now its snowing again. All the stupid snow we had just melted, and now they are talking about another foot of it...... I am so sick of the - temperatures.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

(02-03-2014, 09:41 AM)TBarn291 Wrote: Amazing stuff man! Is the triple auto with Stockton UD Black?

The weather here was NICE the day before yesterday, and now its snowing again. All the stupid snow we had just melted, and now they are talking about another foot of it...... I am so sick of the - temperatures.
Yup, the same thing happened here. All the snow pretty much melted away for the Superbowl weekend and it's snowing once again. A good inch or two covering the ground already. I tried to wash my car twice but the lines were INSANELY long on Saturday and Sunday. Now I'm glad I didn't waste my money washing it! ^^

And yes, the Stockton/Kidd/Nash triple auto is from 07'08 UD Black. I pulled it in my lone box break of it that year...my other hit was a Alando Tucker quad jersey RC auto but the gold parallel #/10. I wonder whatever happened to him..?

Anyhows, stay warm!