`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Redemption turmoil, what should I do?

Redemption turmoil, what should I do?
So I just got a Rookie Ticket Auto of a great QB from recent years. It is supposed to be numbered out /99 and the wonderful people at Panini and their quality control were so kind as to send me one without a serial number stamp. What do you guys sugegst I do?

RE: Redemption turmoil, what should I do?
Was it supposed to be a Playoff ticket? If you got the redemption for the Playoff ticket auto, and they sent you the Rookie Ticket auto, then they sent you the wrong one.

Was it the base Rookie Ticket auto? Or the Playoff Ticket auto? The Playoff Tickets are /99, and, in recent years, stamped. Base Rookie Ticket Autos are not stamped, though Panini normally releases the print runs.

Either way, check your redemption and make sure it was for the Playoff Ticket version, then call customer service and complain.
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

There is the alternative that they sent you a short print instead of the playoff ticket. In which case that would be great for you. Check online sp checklists
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

The redemption says "Rookie Ticket RPS" and Paninis website does not list the number issued. Thanks for your input dudes!