`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011-12 Basketball set question

2011-12 Basketball set question
I've always made a set every year except the last few. Best I can tell I've only been able to find a Hoops set and a Past and Present set. I didn't see any of the top draft picks having cards in the sets. Are there any sets with the rookies as part of it?
Photobucket

RE: 2011-12 Basketball set question
I believe all 2011-12 Panini products only had rookies as redemptions. I believe they were all considered inserts as well, so the only 11-12 products with the rookies in the sets are Upper Deck products (which is technically a NCAA product, so Beckett doesn't consider them to be NBA rookies).
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

RE: 2011-12 Basketball set question
(01-26-2014, 08:23 PM)djohn Wrote: I believe all 2011-12 Panini products only had rookies as redemptions. I believe they were all considered inserts as well, so the only 11-12 products with the rookies in the sets are Upper Deck products (which is technically a NCAA product, so Beckett doesn't consider them to be NBA rookies).
Thanks very much for the info. Much appreciated.
Photobucket