`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some new stuff FT

Some new stuff FT
After some purging of older stuff and cleaning up my org a bit, figured I'd post this again. Some of these are new (a few new Prizm cards, and some Select, a Faulk and an Elway that are new), but some of them are leftovers from before. Anyhow, looking to get these into someone else's collection and get some more trades in. As always, just looking for anything Packers related that I don't have that catches my eye. Let me know if you're interested in anything.

By the way, if you see anything in my Org that you want that isn't pictured here, ask me about it first. I believe I cleared out everything that I no longer have, and I scanned most of everything that's still available (with a couple of exceptions) so if it's not pictured I may not still have it.

RE: Some new stuff FT
can you check me for the Ryan Griffin select auto?
[Image: ce8f6545-0bdb-49f7-be76-b13239e656d6_zps6d8f6973.png]

interested in the elway spx finite spectrum, and the pacific barry sanders. please check me for both.
SET NEEDS;
2012 tribute blue autos - need most
1995-98 football inserts

(01-23-2014, 04:08 PM)lecreccio Wrote: interested in the elway spx finite spectrum, and the pacific barry sanders. please check me for both.
I'll take a look

A few more additions. The Magic aren't in the OPG yet, but we can work something out if you're interested in any of them. Also, not sure if the Otten auto is the base or SP, it doesn't have the stars on the back, but the OPG also doesn't have a variation listed for the base....