`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Rainbow with a pot of gold!

Rainbow with a pot of gold!
So ... its only the first 2 cards in a 5 card rainbow.....

But its the hardest 2 to get and they are bricks! so I might as well try to finish it off!

Had this one

1/1

[Image: 40F22AA9-2B00-478A-9768-B4F67DDA5002-112...0c4784.jpg]

Won this one last night! (incoming)

6/10

[Image: KGrHqEOKjkE6WWuFh-BOTmoijg60_57_zpsc8593373.jpg]

I have ungraded versions of the /25 , /75 and /589

Now I have to get some 9.5 / 10's

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

RE: Rainbow with a pot of gold!
Looking good! I love BGS gold bricks!

John
[Image: ZZZBearsBanner1.jpg]
Lance Briggs and Brian Urlacher Supercollector

Nice! I'm workin on the 2013 Finest Eddie Lacy rainbow right now (same card). Still need the Camo /10, Xfractor /15, Gold /50 and base (no sn). Already have Super /1, Pink /10, Prism /25, Red /75 and Blue /99. Good luck on your quest!
Always in the market to grow my PCs of: Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers or Dirk Nowitzki. If I have something you like I'll always be willing to trade even for those guys! Send me a message!

I've considered trying one of these. Do you guys flat out purchase most of your items in these rainbows? Or do you trade for them or what?

Thanks

(01-20-2014, 06:25 PM)Psercy2337 Wrote: I've considered trying one of these. Do you guys flat out purchase most of your items in these rainbows? Or do you trade for them or what?

Thanks
I pretty much flat out purchase most of my cards in the first place.... I never set out to do a rainbow... I just kept buying the lowest #'ed cards of everything until a 1/1 shows up .... Then i'll try to target that specific rainbow.... I do mostly certified... only doing this one because I had the Superfractor and the /10 was available for the right price...... its been listed and re-listed @ 50$ BIN for almost a year.... then it finally hit a straight auction and got it for around 1/2

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

Beautiful! I love the patch on the super!