`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Even MORE. (Really).. MegaBox MegaLuck keeps rolling (unbelievable update)

RE: MegaBox MegaLuck keeps rolling (unbelievable update)
Very nice DrM! I actually went crazy and snatched 6 up on Sunday. Congrats on your auto! Learning from you and RJ to never by-pass that last lonely box / pack (or 10 LOL). I absolutly love those Sapphire cards....pics do not do them justice. Again, AWESOME and thanks for sharing.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Nice! When I pulled my relic it was attached to a gold too!

I stopped by my LCS and they actually had a little cardboard box with the Chrome update packs for sale individually for $5.75 a pop. Snagged all 3. Got a gold kershaw and some cool base out of them... I love that set (and wish I had put it together after all the blasters I ripped open... I just wish they counted the base as legit RC's!!!
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

(01-23-2014, 06:35 PM)rentzington Wrote: Man stop rubbing it in! 90% of these I bought were junk! I think I pulled 2 gold out of at least 10 boxes
And 0 relics....obviously the good boxes went to Florida
I guess so! My hits per box/pack ratio is way above the odds.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Okay, Walmart this morning. 1 mega box and 1 update blaster. Hit a Tyler Skaggs blue sapphire out of the megabox and thought I got skunked with the blaster, but noticed something that looked wrong... Turned out it was a Cespedes SP with Robbie Cano, dontcha know! Not too bad at all. 3rd megabox in a row with something special and 2nd blaster in a row with a SP variation card! I don't think I should buy anything else until 2014 is released next week ... Maybe have some luck overflow Smile
I'll post pix later, if anyone wants a look-see Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.