`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Vontaze Burfict PC and other defensemen

RE: Vontaze Burfict PC and other defensemen
Nice! Good to know that the 1/1s are going to a nice place if I can't have them :p lol! If I get any extras, I'll hit you up. Only autos and patches, or base/parallels too?

I go after pretty much everything but looking more for the rare stuff as I am sure you are too

Newest addition:

Burfict 2014 National Treasures Colossal Pro Bowl Materials Logo Patch /6
[Image: 09qau9wb.jpeg]

Nice pick up, I have one of six that I need to scan. I also picked up this one:

[Image: 2014NTBurfictNikePatch_zpsepfmryrz.jpg]

(06-10-2015, 07:38 PM)superg24742 Wrote: Nice pick up, I have one of six that I need to scan. I also picked up this one:

[Image: 2014NTBurfictNikePatch_zpsepfmryrz.jpg]
Nice! I was wondering if that was you that beat me out :p I wish they were from regular season jerseys, but oh well. Do you find it odd that the /50 of those cards have multi-color patches, while the /39 are all white? Speaking of, I have an extra if you want one, PM me if you do! I'll check and see what else I might have for extras.

Added a card I've been looking for a very long time...I need the Emerald auto /5, and the black 1/1s to complete this!

Certified Mirror Gold Auto /25:
[Image: 2631ua8a.jpeg]

Once again I see I card I wanted to get and it was sniped at the last second show up in this thread haha.

(06-27-2015, 04:48 PM)superg24742 Wrote: Once again I see I card I wanted to get and it was sniped at the last second show up in this thread haha.
So you were the one running it up on me huh? :p I had a max bid of $20 on it...went for $17.86. You had me sweating lol

Yeah I had a max of 17.61 on it, we need to start coordinating so we don't bid each other up, haha

(06-27-2015, 07:36 PM)superg24742 Wrote: Yeah I had a max of 17.61 on it, we need to start coordinating so we don't bid each other up, haha
Lol, definitely! Did you outbid me on the NT letter?