`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013-14 Pinnacle one box break

2013-14 Pinnacle one box break
When I saw that Panini was bringing back the Pinnacle name I was pretty happy so I figured I would grab a box. Overall I am pretty happy with this box. There was two at the LCS but after opening this one I decided instead to grab a Prizm Jumbo.

Regular dufex/nufex cards were: Zo, Copeland, the Iceman, Kemp, Tristan Thompson, Deron Williams, Jason Williams, Mikan, ROdman, Kevin Martin

[Image: IMG_NEW_zps3f301b2b.jpg]
The Taj Gibson is the Green Artists Proof and is numbered 25/25.
The Trey Burke is the regular, unnumbered AP. Other AP that I hit were: Dominique Wilkins Scoring Kings, Kendrick Perkins, DeRozan, John Lucas III, Dwight Howard, David West, LM Aldridge, Rondo, Shved, Jrue Holiday, Drummond
Other Team 2020's are Klay, Parsons, Harrison Barnes, Anthony Bennett, CJ McCollum, Draymond green
The Jimmy Butler is NOT a relic, The Blue piece is acetate and the card is kind of reflective. Very nice looking card IMO.
JamFest-Dominique Wilkins, DeAndre Jordan
Big Bang- Dwight Howard, Jonas Valanciunas
[Image: IMG_NEW_0001_zpsbe304435.jpg]
I LOVE the Team Pinnacles and will probably chase the set.
The backs of the cards are not Dufex/Nufex technology and the combos that I got are as follows: Blake/Anthony Davis, Wall/Rondo, Durant/D-Wade, Kobe/Durant
The only other Z-Team that I got was Dirk
[Image: IMG_NEW_0002_zps84b70853.jpg]
The Bill Russell is die cut and is 84/99/ The LBJ and Kobe are not die cut and unnumbered. I also got Maravich, Drexler, and Dirk from this set.
I also got a Patrick Ewing in "The Naturals"
[Image: IMG_NEW_0003_zpsdce4dae9.jpg]
The autos weren't great but I over-hit and I would never complain about what I believe is an on card Blake auto
[Image: IMG_NEW_0004_zpsf049bcc8.jpg]
This is more than likely my best hit. It is /99 and die cut. I am not a Lebron fan so it is FS but I don't have a price range in mind if I am moving it.

Lastly, and I am pretty happy about this PC hit...
[Image: Z-Bo_zps87934371.jpg]
This is NFT.

Overall I really like this product. It reminds me of about 15 years ago right before I stopped collecting.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

RE: 2013-14 Pinnacle one box break
And the Ewing is being kept ... for me?! lol

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

Sweet lebron
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

That looks like a fun break! I am definitely interested in the Clippers/Cavs stuff. Including the Griffin Redemption if it is available!
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

Very nice break, I like the looks of the z teams too. Interested in the bulls, if they for trade.
[Image: RrDSQvU.png]

Nice break! It seems like a insert focused product which I really like. If you are trading would love a shot at the Walls Smile
Bucket: http://s1089.photobucket.com/user/CJ81daman/library/?sort=3&page=0
Basketball: Austin Rivers, Dennis Rodman, Marcus Smart, Clint Capela, Washington Wizards
Soccer: Switzerland, Bayern Munich, Southampton, DC United

Interesting break, congrats. on the Blake auto.
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

J-March = King of the Blake and Kobe autos!

If you have any cards of Mr. McLemore you can part with, you know where to find me!

Wow lamond murray, haven't had to think about him for a very long time.
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

(01-16-2014, 07:53 PM)crimedawg47 Wrote: Wow lamond murray, haven't had to think about him for a very long time.
Lol +1
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]