Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
HELP!!!
Information 
HELP!!!
I was going through some things that my Grandfather left me and found this booklet. I don't know what it's or what it's worth. here are the pictures of the front and back of the booklet

Please PM me.

photo CAM00779.jpg

photo CAM00780.jpg
Thank You for your time - Alan

RE: HELP!!!
Couldnt tell what it is or what its worth .... but ... I can tell ya I would have it framed and hang it on my wall .... even if its not worth anything money wise.

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

to me, it looks like an official rulebook for baseball leagues/youth baseball from 1948 . also looks to be a local printing from the Wichita falls Texas area, and the printing was sponsored by the company on the back there. I would say if the company still exists, you could give them a call, they may know the official story of it. my guess is there aren't too many of those floating around, so taking it to an appraiser may be worthwhile

An eBay search for 1948 baseball rule show one available for $12 dlvd. A couple more were also listed for less than $30.
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

(01-15-2014, 06:00 AM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: Couldnt tell what it is or what its worth .... but ... I can tell ya I would have it framed and hang it on my wall .... even if its not worth anything money wise.
Thank you.... I will
(01-15-2014, 08:00 AM)bojesphob Wrote: to me, it looks like an official rulebook for baseball leagues/youth baseball from 1948 . also looks to be a local printing from the Wichita falls Texas area, and the printing was sponsored by the company on the back there. I would say if the company still exists, you could give them a call, they may know the official story of it. my guess is there aren't too many of those floating around, so taking it to an appraiser may be worthwhile
I will investigate and see if I could dig up some more documentation on this. Thank you very much
(01-15-2014, 08:14 AM)Marinocollector Wrote: An eBay search for 1948 baseball rule show one available for $12 dlvd. A couple more were also listed for less than $30.
Thank you I will do some more research
Thank You for your time - Alan