`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Watch out for adding to ORG and dups

RE: Watch out for adding to ORG and dups
(02-03-2014, 02:24 PM)petillo64 Wrote: In the past, simply stopping the spinning wouldn't matter. The green "item successfully added" banner would pop-up before I could enter the next card, and the previous item would be ORG'd even though I stopped the spinning.

Are you guys stopping the spinning and trying to re-enter the same card immediately?
No. I stop the spinning after a few minutes. I do not reenter the card..I go to ORG and look and there it is..many times mutliple copies of the card. That is why I started the thread..to warn people that you may have dups in ORG and not know..making it hard to trade a card you no longer have. There is not the number 2 in the item..there are 2 separate cards posted to ORG with 1 in the have and 1 in the trade away..so if you trade the card..the ORG will still think you have a card left..due to the dup..
I am sure this will be fix eventually..just a glitch..but a strange one..
2 weekends ago i have 3 cards posted to ORG as duplicates

OK..again
2/7/2014 1545 EST
I was adding 2002 cards and the OPG adding spins for 5 minutes. I stop it and check ORG and 1 of the 5 cards added was duped..just one of them.
This is a random event, but will be a pain when trading and you think you have the card..and if it happened a long time ago..you will not remember if you had it or not..it will drive you crazy looking for it.."It must be here it is in ORG from years ago!!"
And I am close enough to being nuts as it is!!!
Check your ORG if the OPG spins forever when adding cards..
Admin knows, but I do not think they know how it happens either..

(02-07-2014, 03:48 PM)bonds20001 Wrote: OK..again
2/7/2014 1545 EST
I was adding 2002 cards and the OPG adding spins for 5 minutes. I stop it and check ORG and 1 of the 5 cards added was duped..just one of them...
This happened to me this morning too. After about 5 minutes I hit refresh but for me it added just the cards I was adding to my ORG and no dupes.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

(02-07-2014, 04:09 PM)zeprock Wrote: This happened to me this morning too. After about 5 minutes I hit refresh but for me it added just the cards I was adding to my ORG and no dupes.
Maybe I should hit refresh instead of the black X on the spinning item icon..
Thanks, I will try that..

DARN!! That did not work either..
several times this AM 2/8/14 The add cards from OPG to ORG spinning..not stopped, hit refresh page and it was added without dups..but now at 1300..it did it again..3 minutes of spinning hit refresh, and 2 of the 3 cards were added as duplicates..

The reason I check everytime is that it so random.

However, what is not random is the fact that the OPG to ORG keeps stuck, page will not complete and then randomly adds dup cards

Getting real old...