`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beal the Real Deal?

Beal the Real Deal?
hey guys- i almost exclusively collect football but was thinking of trying to collect a young player who hasn't gotten too expensive yet. what do you guys think of Bradley Beal? He seems to be a very talented player and he had some amazing playoff games.

what do you guys think his ceiling is...all star, top 3 at his position, future leader of NBA. etc.?

Looking forward to hearing from the collectors who really follow the NBA
Hug it Out...

RE: Beal the Real Deal?
Being a Wiz fan I have watched him a quite a bitSmile I think he has the potential to be an all star next to John Wall. He really picked up his game this past postseason, especially his defense. He needs to be more consistent and stop taking some many long 2s, if he does that I believe he can become an all star.
Bucket: http://s1089.photobucket.com/user/CJ81daman/library/?sort=3&page=0
Basketball: Austin Rivers, Dennis Rodman, Marcus Smart, Clint Capela, Washington Wizards
Soccer: Switzerland, Bayern Munich, Southampton, DC United

RE: Beal the Real Deal?
I love Beal. Used to collect him before i decided to concentrate on Lillard and Klay Thompson. But if you are looking to collect a young player before he gets expensive i think you are slightly late.. Unless he completely goes nuts next season he is cards are currently at their peak considering what he did against the Bulls and Pacers this postseason.. I recommend waiting for the draft class next season.. I am confident a solid star will be drafted between the 5th and 20th pick.. Pick one of these players that u like watching as well and collect his rare cards. Avoid going after the low end and sticker autos in the early product.
PC Players: Damian Lillard, Klay Thompson and Andre Iguodala
Currant set chase: 12/13 NT Dual Matchups Prime (71/100), Absolute Team Tandems Prime (12/25), Innovation Stat Line Prime (7/25)
PC: http://www.flickr.com/photos/28871127@N03/sets