`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Got a pretty decent scare from Upper Deck today ...

Got a pretty decent scare from Upper Deck today ...
As I have for the last several weeks, I logged onto upper deck.com today to check the status of my Michael Jordan SP Authentic auto redemption.

Basically, since July, it has said something to the effect of, "athlete committed to signing soon, please be patient ..."

But when I logged on today, there was ... nothing.

After freaking out for about 10 seconds, I switched the drop down menu from "pending" to "fulfilled" — and got this message:

"Item being pulled, packaged and prepared for shipping process. Thank you for your patience."

One thing I'm still wondering ... that note was posted Dec. 16.

Anyone else experience a similar delay?

Can't wait to get it!

RE: Got a pretty decent scare from Upper Deck today ...
OK, now this is truly weird ...

So I called Upper Deck a couple of days ago to ask about the most recent update (previous post), and the guy said he would email whoever actually ships the cards out.

Now, whenever I've gotten a valuable package from Upper Deck in the past, they always send me an email with a FedEx tracking number and all that.

So I log on to the site again today just to see if there was any change in status, and it said ... wait for it ... that it shipped today.

But, I haven't gotten any email notification or anything like that.

Hopefully tomorrow?

Man, an MJ auto is not something to be messed with or taken lightly!

i would be anxious too. im sure it will arrive safe and sound, post scans of that bad boy when you get.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(01-17-2014, 12:22 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: OK, now this is truly weird ...

So I called Upper Deck a couple of days ago to ask about the most recent update (previous post), and the guy said he would email whoever actually ships the cards out.

Now, whenever I've gotten a valuable package from Upper Deck in the past, they always send me an email with a FedEx tracking number and all that.

So I log on to the site again today just to see if there was any change in status, and it said ... wait for it ... that it shipped today.

But, I haven't gotten any email notification or anything like that.

Hopefully tomorrow?

Man, an MJ auto is not something to be messed with or taken lightly!
When I got my replacement for the Jordan home court auto, it was marked as fulfilled, and then the next day there was a fedex notice on my door. At first I had no clue it was from upper deck, until I got to fedex ad picked it up.

[Image: image_zps2colexaf.jpeg]
Looking for Mookie Betts, Antonio Brown, Pedroia, Andrew McCutchen, David Ortiz, Draymond Green

(01-17-2014, 01:34 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: i would be anxious too. im sure it will arrive safe and sound, post scans of that bad boy when you get.
Funny thing is, I'm not even sure what I'm getting, because I requested a replacement after waiting like four months ... but shortly thereafter saw live ones on the bay of the one I was originally supposed to get ... and the update on the site doesn't mention if it was replaced with something else or not.

(That is one of the things I really like about Panini ... they actually tell you which card you're getting before you get it.)

But yeah, whatever I get, I'll be sure to post it, LOL.

I'm pretty excited ... I've had two other Jordan autos in my life (both pickups on the bay), and ended up selling both of them.

So this would be the first/only one that I am the "original owner" on!
(01-17-2014, 04:06 PM)joncarrie2006 Wrote: When I got my replacement for the Jordan home court auto, it was marked as fulfilled, and then the next day there was a fedex notice on my door. At first I had no clue it was from upper deck, until I got to fedex ad picked it up.
Weird.

Yeah, they're not too ambitious about "advance notice" or anything ... except the time last summer I bought a blaster of Goodwin Champions, and literally EVERY card in the box was damaged.

I sent them all back, and when they eventually sent out the replacements they sent me an email notification with a tracking number — AND I had to sign for them.

BUT, I guess a random blaster's worth of damaged Goodwin cards are MUCH more important than a Jordan auto, LOL