`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rite-aid pull

Rite-aid pull
Stopped into rite-aid to pick-up a few things and they just got 2013 Topps update in(A little late) So I bought 2 retail jumbos and pulled this! Rite-aid you never let me down!This is going into my pc!

[Image: mayssp_zps82069029.jpg]
[Image: 4493bcb91_zpsb323e81b.jpg]

Looking for 2012 & 2013 Topps inserts and sp's

My bucket

RE: Rite-aid pull
That is a sweet pull! The Rite-aids by me never have anything card wise except for the occasional 3 year old over priced hanger pack.

Oh man...that's awesome. My Rite Aide carries like 10 packs of Topps (think they have 1 series 1 2013 hanger pack sitting there since March) product a year....LOL. Rest are those 100 cards for a couple of bucks packs with the photoshopped picture of the catchers back from like 1974. They have been there since 1974....LOL JK.

Were they jumbo packs or boxes?

Left Coast?
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Very cool! You in Michigan?
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

What a great SP card. That and the Mattingly/Bo card are the 2 that I would want the most from that group.
Congrats!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I'm a yankee fan, and even I have to admit that is one sweet card. Getting 2 hall of famers on a card like that is awesome. I gotta be honest, willie was the best statistical center fielder. Even Mantle admitted it, always makes me wonder what Mantle could have done if he had taken care of himself. Anyway, very NICE pull. Always makes my day to see 2 players like that on a Topps card.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

(01-04-2014, 11:33 PM)uvaspina Wrote: Very cool! You in Michigan?
Yes I am,The west side,I'm 10 minutes from Lake Michigan
(01-04-2014, 06:54 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Oh man...that's awesome. My Rite Aide carries like 10 packs of Topps (think they have 1 series 1 2013 hanger pack sitting there since March) product a year....LOL. Rest are those 100 cards for a couple of bucks packs with the photoshopped picture of the catchers back from like 1974. They have been there since 1974....LOL JK.

Were they jumbo packs or boxes?

Left Coast?
I would grab that hanger box,If it sat there this long there has to be something good in it.Just a hunch!
(01-04-2014, 06:05 PM)piyn Wrote: That is a sweet pull! The Rite-aids by me never have anything card wise except for the occasional 3 year old over priced hanger pack.
If you go to Meijer's,Buy one of their retail jumbo packs,Take the upc code in with you and talk to the manager at rite-aide and ask if they could get those for you.That's what I did.Plus if you have the wellness card it knocks a $1.00 off the pack!
(01-05-2014, 01:56 AM)bamyanks Wrote: I'm a yankee fan, and even I have to admit that is one sweet card. Getting 2 hall of famers on a card like that is awesome. I gotta be honest, willie was the best statistical center fielder. Even Mantle admitted it, always makes me wonder what Mantle could have done if he had taken care of himself. Anyway, very NICE pull. Always makes my day to see 2 players like that on a Topps card.
It's nice that Topps short prints those HOF players in the base set,Nice tribute to them!
[Image: 4493bcb91_zpsb323e81b.jpg]

Looking for 2012 & 2013 Topps inserts and sp's

My bucket

The Rite-Aid by my house had like 14 moldy packs of 2012 Topps Update sitting there for months ... so I cleared them all out and pulled the Braun and Bryce Harper All-Star short prints!

(01-05-2014, 01:56 AM)bamyanks Wrote: I'm a yankee fan, and even I have to admit that is one sweet card. Getting 2 hall of famers on a card like that is awesome. I gotta be honest, willie was the best statistical center fielder. Even Mantle admitted it, always makes me wonder what Mantle could have done if he had taken care of himself. Anyway, very NICE pull. Always makes my day to see 2 players like that on a Topps card.
I'm just hoping that Topps and the Mantle Estate comes to terms before there's another year without MM in the sets Sad
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Sweet pull
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK