`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No, I'm not exactly back...

No, I'm not exactly back...
Afternoon everyone. I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season.

I just wanted to pop in real quick and let everyone know that I'm going to be back around more, but I'm not fully back. One of my new years resolutions is to spend about 30 minutes to an hour on Beckett each day. I haven't been around lately because of some not so great personal issues (everything's being taken care of) but really want to get back into it.

However, I will not be doing much but reading the boards and helping members out when I can. Unfortunately, one of the personal issues (due to one of the other personal issues) that I've had to deal with is that the majority of my Detroit PC (Pistons, Tigers, Red Wings and Lions) has "disappeared". It grew legs earlier this year but had returned, well it seems to have grown legs again. I'm hoping that it will come back again, but I'm not counting on it. Until that and the other personal issue are resolved, I very likely won't be doing any trading.

Now, if there is anything that needs immediate attention, please PM me. I may not get to them immediately, but I will try my best. And again, I hope everyone is doing well and having a wonderful holiday season. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

RE: No, I'm not exactly back...
jason sorry to hear that! sounds like a tough time. is your address the same? been wanting to send you some stuff but wasnt sure if u are still there. let me know. not a lot but might get the pc going again a little...
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

(12-30-2013, 03:49 PM)mrhurtado17 Wrote: jason sorry to hear that! sounds like a tough time. is your address the same? been wanting to send you some stuff but wasnt sure if u are still there. let me know. not a lot but might get the pc going again a little...
Thank you sir. It's been tough, but since about June this year, I've found strength in [insert non-secular reference] which has really helped me out. Been able to develop some great friendships who have helped me through these tough times.

In regards to the address, I've been at the same one for almost 4 years now, so it should be on any number of invoices from our trades. Smile

And though I'm not encouraging you to send anything (as it may rekindle my addiction, lol), if you do, I do appreciate it. I won't be able to send you anything in return for some while as things are quite a mess right now. And whatever you do send, I'm hiding. Nothing's going to grow legs any more. Smile

Good luck in your struggles! I can imagine that these things are quite rough...
Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
I specialize in hard to find oddities for player/team collectors
eBay Geonut (100+ auctions)
Int'l/player INVENTORY: http://www.hobbydisplay.com/geonut/

If you need anything, Jason, lmk. I've got a stack of cards here that could do with a new home.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

Hey man sorry to hear your having issues, good friends in tough times is sometimes hard to find(yes I speak that from experience) so to have made some is a blessing. It suxs that your PC is disappearing and I hope you loose no more. Good luck, be Blessed and stay strong.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

Hi Jason! Sorry to hear about the issues on the homefront. I'm sure I speak for all the long-term members here that we would help if we could! Good to have you back in any capacity buddy Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(12-30-2013, 04:44 PM)odditycards Wrote: Good luck in your struggles! I can imagine that these things are quite rough...
Thank you very much sir. They are rough, but [insert non-secular reference] won't give me anything I can't handle. Smile

(12-30-2013, 05:34 PM)taffster74 Wrote: If you need anything, Jason, lmk. I've got a stack of cards here that could do with a new home.
Thank you, I do appreciate it. Hopefully once things are resolved, that home will become my home. Smile

(12-30-2013, 10:01 PM)kevinr Wrote: Hey man sorry to hear your having issues, good friends in tough times is sometimes hard to find(yes I speak that from experience) so to have made some is a blessing. It suxs that your PC is disappearing and I hope you loose no more. Good luck, be Blessed and stay strong.
Thanks. The disappearing PC isn't gradual, it was all at once. Though nothing else disappeared. No TVs, no blu ray players, nothing. Just my PC. Fishy huh? lol.

(12-30-2013, 11:48 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Hi Jason! Sorry to hear about the issues on the homefront. I'm sure I speak for all the long-term members here that we would help if we could! Good to have you back in any capacity buddy Smile
Thanks, I appreciate it. And I know y'all will help. Just keep the breaks and maildays coming with plenty of pictures to make me drool. Smile