`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
LTTF Bowman Phillies

LTTF Bowman Phillies
With all the different product out I'm narrowing my Phillies wants to Bowman, Bowman Chrome, Bowman Draft, And Bowman Chrome Draft only. This includes autos, inserts and parallels numbered down to /25. I'm driving myself crazy trying to keep up with everything else and I'm starting to feel overwhelmed. My "wants" in organize are not up to date. Every Bowman card is marked as a "want" but I took today to sort out all the Bowman cards I have so I know what I need. I'll start changing what I got to "haves" tomorrow. If anyone has anything please shoot me over an open offer and I'll take a look. Also, if you have anything please make your Chromes are scratch free. I'm trying to put together a real nice collection.
Collecting Phillies base cards from 1950-present
Collecting all catcher prospect and rookie cards

RE: LTTF Bowman Phillies
open offer sent
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

Offer sent.. Thanks

(12-29-2013, 10:53 PM)mjmj1966 Wrote: With all the different product out I'm narrowing my Phillies wants to Bowman, Bowman Chrome, Bowman Draft, And Bowman Chrome Draft only. This includes autos, inserts and parallels numbered down to /25. I'm driving myself crazy trying to keep up with everything else and I'm starting to feel overwhelmed. My "wants" in organize are not up to date. Every Bowman card is marked as a "want" but I took today to sort out all the Bowman cards I have so I know what I need. I'll start changing what I got to "haves" tomorrow. If anyone has anything please shoot me over an open offer and I'll take a look. Also, if you have anything please make your Chromes are scratch free. I'm trying to put together a real nice collection.
Check me and lets work out a deal
Collecting Hall of Fame Players; rookie card, auto, and memorabilia for each member if available
ABC Sportscards online store - http://abcsportscards.mysimplestore.com/