`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BGS Grading & Price Increase

BGS Grading & Price Increase
I recently got back some cards from BGS (scans soon) and was wondering how much additional value they had because they were slabbed and graded.

And specifically 1/1s.

How much do you think it adds?
 photo banner_zpsbab74229.jpg

RE: BGS Grading & Price Increase
for 1 of 1: extremely minimal increase if anything at all. depending on the grade and card, it could actually hurt value versus raw. heading those in just for authenticating it and protecting it

Somewhat agree with jacoby, the increase on a 1/1 is slight but it does make it an easier sell on Ebay. Very little risk of damage during shipping, and prevents the buyer from claiming the card isn't in the condition you described. Well worth the $7 in my opinion....
All in with pocket Aces.... Andre Johnson and Aaron Rodgers.

Please show some pics of the cards you are inquiring about Smile
[Image: 0nO6KkN.jpg]
L@@K: "The McCardlane Collection" ... All right here!!!
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/rollx8/l...LB%20Cards

(12-30-2013, 11:56 PM)rollx8 Wrote: Please show some pics of the cards you are inquiring about Smile
 photo goodass.jpg

Ok what did you block out????
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

(12-31-2013, 07:41 AM)y2hood Wrote: Ok what did you block out????
Ill guess its a buster posey :p lol
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(12-31-2013, 07:41 AM)y2hood Wrote: Ok what did you block out????
It's a card I no longer own.

Most modern cards should be in near pristine condition, so I would say they are a waste of time, it is the older cards where it is worth it.
I am into collecting Charles Barkley, Steve Nash and Jason Kidd. I alos will collect Goldy.
Right now most cards are not in the trade section, but in my org, so look there first to see what I have and then PM me an offer and if accepted I will move it to the trade section, ready to be traded.

Beautiful Posey cards! I think as 9.5's they add a slight bump in value, mostly to the less rare cards like the peek performance. With 1/1's and even /5's I agree with Jacoby. You're only adding protection and guaranteeing the grade of the cards. The demand will always be there. You could also check the population report. If, for example, your Peek Performance auto only had a few graded as high as 9.5 with most being 9 or below that might help it. Of course if you got 10's on any of the grades, that would help them more.