`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baseball Card Sales Advice

Baseball Card Sales Advice
I've gotten out of doing baseball cards long ago (former long time Beckett subscriber!). I've recently taken an interest in selling the rest of my baseball cards Does anyone here have any good suggestions of places or ideas in terms of selling cards (and not trading them)?

RE: Baseball Card Sales Advice
Start getting familiar with eBay. Set your expectations low and be patient! If you aren't in a rush for money, start picking out cards and searching for what they have sold for over the last few months. Post that card for sale with a resonable "buy it now" price that relates to past sales and let it ride. Just post a couple a day until you reach your limit of free postings for the month (usually its 50 postings). Some cards will sell in a day, some will sell in 4 months. I've learned its about patience and if you have it up at reasonable price then eventually someone will come along and realize the fairness of your price and pick it up. Once a card sells, ship it out and post a new one!

Shipping advice: Always use paypal shipping through eBay. It's by far the cheapest and easiest way. Buy some bulk shipping materials wholesale online.

RE: Baseball Card Sales Advice
List as for sale in org. and sell em here is an option to ebay (think you get 2,000 listings for free). Just remember, folks will be expecting a discount relative to the ebay fees you are saving. Have no idea what you are thinking about selling nor the quantity/quality of your cards so I'll leave that to others.

Also. by rules of TOS....you can't list stuff in threads as for sale unless marked so in org (I won't tell, but I won't buy either LOL).
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.