`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
DYLAN BUNDY LEGENDS IN THE MAKING AUTOGRAPH, DOES IT EXIST? PROVE IT....
Wink 
DYLAN BUNDY LEGENDS IN THE MAKING AUTOGRAPH, DOES IT EXIST? PROVE IT....
I called Topps Co. to ask if any had been redeemed and they told me that 7 of the 15 cards had been redeemed. I call BS, Beckett has had none graded and I have yet to see any pictures of this card or actual proof this card even exist. I have been searching regularly since the product came out, Now I am starting to believe there was some sort of release error or printing malfunction. Please somebody help me find one of these autographed legends in the making 2012 Dylan Bundy's and I will pay you just to find it. This is a big deal if Topps is trying to cover up a BIG mistake, by lying to all of us.

RE: DYLAN BUNDY LEGENDS IN THE MAKING AUTOGRAPH, DOES IT EXIST? PROVE IT....
Just becasue topps said it was redeemed doesn't say they were sent out to us yet.
Looking for Tyler Johnson ,Andrei Vasilveskiy, Maurice Stovall, Bolts Cup Rc's

RE: DYLAN BUNDY LEGENDS IN THE MAKING AUTOGRAPH, DOES IT EXIST? PROVE IT....
(12-31-2013, 10:31 AM)dowsports1 Wrote: Just becasue topps said it was redeemed doesn't say they were sent out to us yet.
Here the thing, I have one. I redeemed it. I listed it online threw ebay saying there were no others and I had my picture duplicated and someone made a fake listing with my picture. So if anyone has ever seen one please let me know. I seriously don't believe there are any others released. I will pay someone to prove me wrong.http://www.beckett.com/forums/images/smilies/huh.gif