`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Friday Prize Onyx Americana Autograph Baseballs

Black Friday Prize Onyx Americana Autograph Baseballs
I was a winner on black friday blowout board while i was making my orders...which was a friggin nightmare with stuff being in my cart but gone when i paid. This made up for it, the prize said I was just to win and onyx product
I ended up with 2 baseball boxes
First box----Vince Neil (motley crue) Auto ball ----kinda weird?
Second box Ed Oneill Auto Ball -----AL BUNDY!!!!! this was great!!!!
was hoping for a cleveland indians ball but for free prizes I cannot complain...pretty cool concept. i would love to get Will Ferrell
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

RE: Black Friday Prize Onyx Americana Autograph Baseballs
anyone have any baseballs they would trade...im thinking of keeping oneill but would trade for indians or people i collect
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.

I'd swap a Shane Victorino COA offical NL ball (not game used ball) plus case (WOW!!!!) for the Neil....pretty please! (after New Years as all are boxed up now). Let me know......

Got an old Feller but no COA.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

i can probably make that happen, let me make sure my 80s era mom doesnt want it and then its yours lol. she was pretty excited when i told her theres a pic of him signing the ball

(12-27-2013, 08:57 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: i can probably make that happen, let me make sure my 80s era mom doesnt want it and then its yours lol. she was pretty excited when i told her theres a pic of him signing the ball
AWESOME!!!!!! No rush as I can't get to anything til next week.........

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.