`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Must read story---retail splurge

Must read story---retail splurge
Guys I have to share this story. I was at walmart today looking thru electronics for the movie ELF for my g/f. this lady was there causing a big scene over a tv, i didnt catch it all but it had something to do with a raincheck from black friday cause walmart advertised the wrong tv. This lady was prolly in her early 30s, very well off and i started talking to her because a black friday tv i bought, i was overcharged 68 dollars and had to go back and get my money refunded due to system error. well apparently this lady cant stand walmart and said she never shops there but got a $250 gift card from her work and wanted the tv. since she couldnt get it she told me for 125 i can have the card!!!! holy crap i jumped on that deal since i had stuff to buy anyhow. well to wrap up the story, i spent about 70 of the card for what i needed, which included a blaster or racks of wwe cards. thankfully i had my toys r us ad where all trading cards are buy one get one half off and walmart does ad match....lets just say the remaining 180 went towards some blasters...with the ad match too!!!! ill post these on the the box break boards later..i gotta grab dinner.. will leave you in suspense with what i got.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

RE: Must read story---retail splurge
Good for you. Pull me some 264/s....

no 264s yet....i mostly got topps chrome, prizm, topps update value box baseball, wwe for son
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.

so if im doing my math right you got like 12 blasters? hopefully you got something good!
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

i got mostly 2013 topps chrome football...some wwe for sons stocking, mixed blaster and bowman chrome baseball. i opened some of it not all...i got a pretty busy night after work but i will try to break the rest and post what i got....dont think im going to pull many autos...i dont think the topps chrome blasters from walmart have autos in them since they have jerseys. if i am wrong let me know

awesome story. best of luck on the blasters