`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Card shipping problems

Card shipping problems
Just curious, I saw a few days ago a thread where someone had issues with receiving their cards from eBay. I have 3 cards now that I ordered early to mid Dec, and all are 5-10 days overdue...tracking on 2 of them has them stalled somewhere since the 13th (fitting huh?), and one of course never put up the tracking number. Just wondering if anyone else is have the same problem, or as the holidays are here, if mail is really just that slow sometimes. Thankfully, none of the cards are high price ones, but the 3 add up to around $15-20 with shipping. Any idea if I can get my money back? And who would be responsible in that case for the card?Thanks!

RE: Card shipping problems
if you dont get the cards, you can get your money back with paypal. Period. Open a case in ebay for items not received.

(12-21-2013, 12:56 PM)patchautos Wrote: if you dont get the cards, you can get your money back with paypal. Period. Open a case in ebay for items not received.
Ok, thanks!

From my understanding, ebay only offers a 30 day buyer protection. I bought a pre-sale case of Topps Strata Football back in October, needless to say the release has come and gone and I have no product in hand and the seller has a rash of negative feedback starting in Dec. Ebay/Paypal so I'm SOL since it's passed the 30 days. $600 down the tube, unless my credit card agrees to a chargeback.

Either way, point being, open a case before 30 days is up to be safe.

I HAVE HAD COUPLE OF DELAYS ON INCOMING CARDS IN THE LAST 30 DAYS. NOT DUE TO HOLIDAYS. 1 PACKAGE WENT THRU SAN ANTONIO TWICE, DELAYING MY CARD BY BOUT 7 DAYS.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

(12-21-2013, 11:14 PM)Psercy2337 Wrote: From my understanding, ebay only offers a 30 day buyer protection. I bought a pre-sale case of Topps Strata Football back in October, needless to say the release has come and gone and I have no product in hand and the seller has a rash of negative feedback starting in Dec. Ebay/Paypal so I'm SOL since it's passed the 30 days. $600 down the tube, unless my credit card agrees to a chargeback.

Either way, point being, open a case before 30 days is up to be safe.
Ouch, that sucks! Yeah, I hadn't had any trouble at all with eBay until this month...now there are several items I ordered scattered around the country, frozen...I just hope the expensive ones get here lol.
(12-21-2013, 11:50 PM)maizenblue73175 Wrote: I HAVE HAD COUPLE OF DELAYS ON INCOMING CARDS IN THE LAST 30 DAYS. NOT DUE TO HOLIDAYS. 1 PACKAGE WENT THRU SAN ANTONIO TWICE, DELAYING MY CARD BY BOUT 7 DAYS.
I wonder why all the problems recently...thanks for letting me know I'm not the only one...

I've had some issues lately too. I had a trade package go to Iowa in less than a day, then I had one come from New York that took about 10 days, both shipped priority, and with tracking. all in the past month. if you have tracking on them, and they are stuck at a location, call the post office for them to investigate. the seller at that point did what he was supposed to.

(12-22-2013, 08:32 AM)bojesphob Wrote: I've had some issues lately too. I had a trade package go to Iowa in less than a day, then I had one come from New York that took about 10 days, both shipped priority, and with tracking. all in the past month. if you have tracking on them, and they are stuck at a location, call the post office for them to investigate. the seller at that point did what he was supposed to.
Thanks for the input! I've had one card frozen in place since Dec. 4th...it was accepted at the post office, and never left according to the tracking. The others aren't as far back, but still enough to make me nervous lol.

wait it out my friend and the card will arrive