Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011-12 Past & Present box break (ouch)
Video 
2011-12 Past & Present box break (ouch)
I never buy boxes but I thought I'd treat myself to one because of the holiday season. Paid waayy too much for the box but since it was coming from France shipping was low and there were no custom charges which was good for me.

I had good hopes for a Kobe auto, but instead got a Tom Gugliotta and Brian Grant auto, an expired Isaiah Thomas XRC auto and an Eric Bledsoe white swatch. If you need me I'll be sobbing on the couch with a blanket and hot cocoa.

I have redeemed the XRC anyways in good hopes that they'll honor it in some way, especially because it expired only a month ago and the break was so poor.

Had a few nice inserts including Kobe and Blake Griffin.

Here's a video of the full break, a link to the recap video appears after a few seconds.

RE: 2011-12 Past & Present box break (ouch)
sorry man...panini is awful with that. i stay far away from their stuff unless my son wants it, then i cant say no
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

Past and present was a bad set for breaks and collation.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

They should honor it, actually. They're pretty good about honoring expired redemptions, so at least you'll get that hit to help salvage it.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Yep, they redeem them.

They're all up for trade in my organize, btw

Yeah I had indeed heard of their flexibility with expired redemptions, so fingers crossed and let's see what they come up with.

I think the product itself isn't that bad. I like the design, you get a good chance to complete most of the base set with one box, no doubles and for a lower end product the inserts are actually not that bad. The problem is the elusive autos set which just has so many 'uninteresting' players.

Mine was just a classic example of a terrible box break, which is a bummer.

I just got an expired card redeemed a few days ago. It was expired because I forgot to add it when I got it, but they will honour redemptions.
I am into collecting Charles Barkley, Steve Nash and Jason Kidd. I alos will collect Goldy.
Right now most cards are not in the trade section, but in my org, so look there first to see what I have and then PM me an offer and if accepted I will move it to the trade section, ready to be traded.

OUCH SORRY
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK