`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Feedback Opinion

Feedback Opinion
Over the weekend I won a Sam Bradford 2010 Absolute War Room Oversize Jsy Number Materials /10 for only like $10.01 + $3.00 shipping. I paid right away and asked the seller in a message if he would be sure to put study cardboard or pack fillers over the card to prevent any bending in the mail. Got no reply. Today the card arrived not as I asked, but the issue is that the card was sticking about 1/4 of the way out of the top loader and had tape stuck to the back of the card. Absolutely none of the tape was even on the top loader to prevent the card from sliding out, it was just all on the back of the card that was sticking out of the top loader. I tried to pull the tape off carefully, but there was still a little tape residue on the card after I did so. I messaged the seller about and sure enough, he gave me the excuse that he had hired help for the holidays and that one of those "people" must have packaged it that way. I'm not so mad about it not being packaged as I asked...as long as it's not damaged I'm happy, I just like to added security to increase the odds that it arrives in good shape. The guy offered me a refund if I returned the card, but at the same time the card is limited to just 10 and I don't know if I'd ever come across another at that price again. I can deal with just a small amount of residue on the back, but it still shouldn't have been there. Do I leave the guy a neutral? He didn't even offer a partial refund or anything, just the excuse that he thinks the card should have gotten $25 and that because I got it so cheap I should just be happy.

RE: Feedback Opinion
if you're careful, you can rub the residue off. just be gentle, and the friction and the oil from your skin will work it off after a minute or two, and it shouldn't hurt the card itself.

RE: Feedback Opinion
"He didn't even offer a partial refund or anything, just the excuse that he thinks the card should have gotten $25 and that because I got it so cheap I should just be happy."
THAT IS TOTAL CRAP. ONCE YOU PUT IT UP FOR AUCTION, YOU RUN THE RISK OF NOT GETTING THE VALUE, ONE HAS IN MIND FOR THE ITEM. ASK THEM FOR A PARTIAL REFUND. IF HE/SHE IS NON-COOPERATIVE. KEEP THE CARD AND GIVE THEM THE NEGATIVE THEY HAVE EARNED. SORRY FOR BEING SO BRUTAL. THEY THOUGHT THEY WERE GOING TO GET RICH OFF THE CARD AS EVERYONE SHOPS FOR CHRISTMAS.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).