IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF Piazza etc

RE: WTTF Piazza etc
bored and looking to trade - thanks!
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

Accounting for in transit cards, I need around 70 more Piazzas to meet my end of year goal. Please check me, all my needs are marked, and everything I have for trade is loaded!
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

bumperooski... need about 60 more Piazzas with 31 days to go!

Sent you a TO and trade comment, thank you.

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

bumperooski -- Less than 50 cards to my goal with 19 days left in the year -- help me out please!

check me

[Image: chevydad575banner.jpg]
....I COLLECT....
CHIPPER JONES,GREG MADDUX,BOBBY COX,JOHN SMOLTZ,ANDRUW JONES,JASON HEYWARD,BRIAN MCCANN
I MAIL ON PAYDAY FRIDAY'S EACH WEEK...

got them all - thanks though!

PM sent.

Thank you,
Rob

Thanks to everyone's help and support, when accounting for in-transit cards, I have only 33 to go to meet my goal of 2,500 Piazzas by the end of the year!

I would be willing to open my David Wright PC in exchange for any needed Piazzas, and all my wants are marked. Thanks!

Less than 30 to my goal! Thanks for the help but I need some more!