`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Update Chrome Complete Special Thanks To.......

RE: 2013 Update Chrome Complete Special Thanks To.......
Congrats on finishing the set. I bought a lot of the blasters to finish the set without trading, and still need some cards to finish off the Post Season Heroes Chrome insert set. In fact I am close to finishing my 2nd and 3rd base sets of the Chrome Update cards, and am hoping with the boxes Santa has for me that I will be able to do that and maybe even get a few more of the gold refractors (as I have been picking a few up in hopes of doing that set as well).
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(12-17-2013, 07:02 PM)glassnickels Wrote: Congrats on finishing it man. Happy to help out. Have quite a few left if anyone else is finishing it.
i am ....tell me what u are looking for...ill get the numbers tonight...i need about 10
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

Just traded some more away. Have the following left: 5, 8, 11, 13, 14, 15, 20, 21, 22, 28, 29, 31, 42, 49, 50
Postseason Heroes Chrome: Freese

All in my org so just send an offer. I like Grace and Cubs and collect all kinds of sets so I'm pretty easy LOL.

Sorry for thread hijack....
2009 New York Yankees Autos Project: 29/52 (56% complete)

[Image: EAiRylN.png]

Sig courtesy jbel4331