`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about my BIG hit!!!

Question about my BIG hit!!!
I hit a 2013 Panini Prizm Auto of Gary Sheffield #GS and serial numbered 24/25 BUT its signed by Dave Parker!!! So I was wondering what this card could be worth and is it possible its a 1/1 ???

RE: Question about my BIG hit!!!
congrats on the auto... don't think it carries much of a premium...

panini probably just trying to get people talking about their cards without team names or logos
[Image: bZcet.png]
(Banner by jbel4331)
Adam Dunn Super Collector.

Well thanks for the info but I think its worth a little more then the regular card. Had a gentleman offer me $200 a hour ago for it but I don't like to sell cards so I still have it...LOL The other cards don't have Dave's signature on them so don't understand why this one does.

Sounds to me like they simply put the wrong sticker on the card...
I'd rather have the regular Sheffield or Parker auto places on the correct card to be honest
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

(12-07-2013, 11:07 AM)softball24_2011 Wrote: Well thanks for the info but I think its worth a little more then the regular card. Had a gentleman offer me $200 a hour ago for it but I don't like to sell cards so I still have it...LOL The other cards don't have Dave's signature on them so don't understand why this one does.
for $200 i would already be at the post office with that card

[Image: bZcet.png]
(Banner by jbel4331)
Adam Dunn Super Collector.

(12-07-2013, 11:07 AM)softball24_2011 Wrote: The other cards don't have Dave's signature on them so don't understand why this one does.
Are you sure of this? Do you have several with the right sig on them? Could have been a repeated mistake.

(12-07-2013, 11:17 AM)seal006 Wrote: Are you sure of this? Do you have several with the right sig on them? Could have been a repeated mistake.
I have a friend with 2 of the same card and there is 3 or 4 listed on Ebay and none of the other ones have Dave Parker's signature on them. Also there is only 25 out there so cant be to many mistakes considering I know of 7 or 8 of the 25 cards have the right signature on them.

if u dont sell right now for $200 u are crazy. his autos never sell that even if you had like a #/10
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

I would have taken the $200 and considered it a good day...

it's not a 1/1. it's a flawed card. and i dont believe for 1 moment you got a 200 dollar offer. if you didnt take that, youre foolish

if you got an offer of 20 dollars, you should have taken it