`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Calls Back...about a problem...

Topps Calls Back...about a problem...
As most of you know I had a Duke Snider auto Replacement card sent in the place of my 2012 Allen Ginter Max Scherzer auto...without any notification. I called and they said they would check it out for me.

Many individuals said that they would never return my phone call but after a week, they called back. Saying that they could not find another Max S. auto for me put did ask what I wanted that was comperable. I told them and they said they would send a replacement out asap. And for my troubles they were allowing me to keep my Duke Snider.

After my experience and hearing several others of late. I believe Topps Co. is attempting to make everything right to the best of the ability. But also think that if people don't speak up about their problems nothing will ever be done about that, so it is important for us to continue sharing our stories with each other. Thanks for listening.

RE: Topps Calls Back...about a problem...
can you PM me the phone number... they have 22 redemption's of mine since the release of 2012 Five Star.. Some of these include some serious high dollar purple, silver, red Cano's which I need for my super collection.. thanks

MJ
Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...

RE: Topps Calls Back...about a problem...
here ya go mjanooz: 800-489-9149. and great to hear once78!! i do agree about complaining. i wrote a letter to them regarding the 7 ike davis autos they sent me and how upset i was. i told them how i got back into collecting because my 8 year old(at the time 5) wanted to start collecting as well. i said that i would stop purchasing topps products and say my peace on the Beckett forums. seems to be working as u say. thanks