`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vacation time again.....

Vacation time again.....
Time has come to escape the Northeast for most of the winter months again. I will be away for the next couple weeks, will be home for a couple weeks and then gone for two months. I've let all the people who had sent offers know what's going on, but just wanted to let the broader public know why they may not get a response to an offer from me.
Also wanted to thank everyone that has helped with my mini collection, there have been countless members that have just sent me stuff as well as through trades. I've persevered all the changes to the site, stuck around despite losing all my Org data on two occasions and I'm slowly trying to get that data re-entered.
If anyone wants to work on a trade in the near future I should be able to get a few things confirmed and done when I get back in early December. I am going to work on getting all my mini data exported from my spreadsheets while I'm away so those of you that collect mini sets from A&G, GQ, T205/6 (modern) and all the other miscellaneous mini sets out there feel free to check my Org in the coming months.
With all that rambling...Blessings to all for a Happy Holiday season!
Pete
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

RE: Vacation time again.....
Have fun Pete! It was good to see you at the show Sunday. Happy Holidays to you also.
[Image: OKimtze.png]

Awesome Pete! Have a nice vacation and a joyous and Happy Holiday Season!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Enjoy your vacation, Pete! Look forward to your return!
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

Have fun on your Vacay and Merry Christmas to you!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Don't have toooooo much fun on vacation Smile
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP