`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Went a lil crazy at Target...

Went a lil crazy at Target...
So recently I have been looking every where around town for UD series 1 retail to hit the shelves. Been having no luck so I finally just decided to get a hobby box which should arrive around Tuesday, along with a box of Prizm. Well then I started seeing some retail breaks show up in the forums in the past few days so I decided I'd drive around town again. This time I found Target had finally put them out. I initially got 2 blasters, the last 4 rack packs, and 4 single packs and proceeded to check another Wal-Mart in the area that I had not been to yet. Having felt I could do better and not finding anything at Wal-Mart I returned to Target and got the last blaster, a few more single packs, and also found a box of 2011-12 Elite on sale that I did not notice. Pretty much cleaned out the Target of UD series 1 lol... Anyways, here is all that I got.

YG's: Brock Nelson, Jesper Fast, Boone Jenner, Danny DeKeyser x2, Mathew Dumba, Justin Fontaine, Lucas Lessio, Sean Monahan, and Sami Vatanen

Canvas: Milan Lucic, Frans Nielsen, Pavel Datsyuk, Jamie Benn, Mike Cammalleri, and Lee Stempniak

MVP: Taylor Hall, Zdeno Chara, Jakub Voracek, Matt Stajan, Henrik Lundqvist, Jonathan Quick, Brett Hull, and Mikael Granlund RC

HH's: Coffey, Fuhr, and Stastny

SS's: Shea Weber

2011-12 Elite:

Brad Richards Aspirations
Steve Yzerman Elite Series
Allen York RC Blue /999

and...

Gabriel Landeskog Elite Materials

Don't think I did too great with the UD series 1 but glad I found the blaster of Elite. Will work on getting everything entered into my org. Thanks for checking out my thread.

RE: Went a lil crazy at Target...
Nice yzerman
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Not too bad for some blasters. Congrats!

Randi

Interested in the Brock Nelson. Let me know what you want in return.

Really need one of those Dekysers and could use the other wings if you wanna move um! LMK!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

@ rayeates, yea not too bad I guess, can wait for my hobby box to get here though. @ azicet, I collect current Lightning players if you have anything along those lines. Would love to pick up one of the Lightning YG's. Hope to get my stuff entered soon.