`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Which Case to buy

Which Case to buy
Though I was thinking Miller Light, I have narrowed my choices down to the following.

2012 Fleer Retro - 6 Boxes Per case
2012 Panini Playbook - 10 Boxes Per Case
2012 Prime Signatures - 30 Boxes per case
2012 Topps Valor - 8 Boxes per Case (Personally got burned on the last two boxes I bought of this)
2013 Prizm - 12 Boxes per case
2013 Panini Playbook - 10 Boxes Per Case

Little help here fellas with your thoughts.
 photo coolsignature_zps2fe4f593.jpg

RE: Which Case to buy
prime
prizm
either playbook. although high risk high reward

Fleer retro is pretty cool, I love the 93 Ultra design they went with (I think it was 93?)

Prizm I absolutely love, whether it's 2012 or 2013! Playbook is my favorite product right now, Got me a Lacy and Franklin auto book Smile Valor was cool, but you may have to deal with Egnew in it (he had a LOT of cards in that set). Prime Signatures I would completely avoid, though if you get a case, you may get some decent cards in it, I just, personally, wouldn't get it. I bought one box back when Panini had the Father's Day promotion, and 2 packs of the Father's Day cards gave me about 2x the value that the box of cards did!

from what i've taken so far from here and some PM's, I think i'm going to go with the 2013 Playboook, hell if I sack up enough, I may even try to grab a case of the 2012.

Prime signatures, My personal most favorite product from 2012 on card thirty autos, legends and 1/1 I wish I could afford to purchase a case right now because that's what I would get!
[Image: PeytonVolsBannerAbsoluteFinal.png]

http://s1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528...Garretson/
Peyton Manning, Zac Dysert, and UT Vols

(11-21-2013, 03:08 PM)peytonvols18 Wrote: Prime signatures, My personal most favorite product from 2012 on card thirty autos, legends and 1/1 I wish I could afford to purchase a case right now because that's what I would get!
Same here, I really like the Prime Signatures. Granted it is a very hit or miss product, but still nice clean design.

Collecting
Joe Montana 586 Unique cards
Larry Johnson 17/560 Autos
Priest Holmes 2/163 Autos
1999 Sp Signature Autos 42/132
2003 LL Threads At the Half 13/100
#1 Draft Picks Autos 25/78 - Alternate Autos 12

Prizm!

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

Hey Phinz, I love the Kenny Powers Signature. Very Awesome. I was trying to figure out a while back how I should make one. This one is awesome.

(11-21-2013, 06:51 PM)akellington Wrote: Hey Phinz, I love the Kenny Powers Signature. Very Awesome. I was trying to figure out a while back how I should make one. This one is awesome.
Thank you sir! .... Ive been in the process of making pudge a new one .... but work has be crazy!

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's