`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wow tigers unload a huge payroll...trade prince fielder for ian kinsler

RE: wow tigers unload a huge payroll...trade prince fielder for ian kinsler
(11-20-2013, 10:29 PM)elberson Wrote: Nothing against Detroit but outside of that area, they get no love. Texas has a bigger spotlight were fielder will shine
So they are small market because they get no love....ok...the only shining that will be going on will be Prince and his change.....hope they enjoy a 23 million dollar single machine.....
Detroit Tigers Set Collector
Justin Verlander Miguel Cabrera Al Kaline Ty Cobb

[Image: 0001.jpg]
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

(11-20-2013, 10:18 PM)chevy man 22 Wrote: Have to think if approached the Yankees would've been willing to send Tex back to the Rangers for Kinsler since it's clear Cano isn't coming back.
????? where the heck is he going with his $30m year for 10 asking price? Mets lunch was just for show as JZ is trying to make a market for him. I don't think other teams really care that much for him after what has happened with Howard/Albert/Josh and thier LT contracts.

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(11-20-2013, 10:35 PM)ringers1993 Wrote: So they are small market because they get no love....ok...the only shining that will be going on will be Prince and his change.....hope they enjoy a 23 million dollar single machine.....
Fielder will still have his fun. I just hope Detroit gets somebody good hitting behind Cabrera. I hate to see his power numbers drop
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

(11-20-2013, 10:18 PM)chevy man 22 Wrote: Have to think if approached the Yankees would've been willing to send Tex back to the Rangers for Kinsler since it's clear Cano isn't coming back. Tex has proven when healthy he can match Fielder for power any day of the week and he can also hit doubles and singles which Fielder rarely does. Not to mention he's 100x more athletic than Fielder ever will be.

So that begs to question was that ever even discussed and if not why ?
I believe Teixeira has a full no trade clause and has said in the past he won't waive it.

I was totally shocked when i first read about the trade!! Then after looking at the details and the reasons behind it it makes total sense for the tigers and rangers, but i guess everyone must be hesitant when pulling off a trade involving sich big names.....
I wonder what "crazyforkinsler" has to say about this???
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(11-20-2013, 10:43 PM)elberson Wrote: I just hope Detroit gets somebody good hitting behind Cabrera. I hate to see his power numbers drop
They will. His name is AL Rookie of the Year Nick Castellanos

(11-20-2013, 10:18 PM)chevy man 22 Wrote: Have to think if approached the Yankees would've been willing to send Tex back to the Rangers for Kinsler since it's clear Cano isn't coming back. Tex has proven when healthy he can match Fielder for power any day of the week and he can also hit doubles and singles which Fielder rarely does. Not to mention he's 100x more athletic than Fielder ever will be.

So that begs to question was that ever even discussed and if not why ?
you couldnt give teix back to the rangers. hell moving him was one of the best things the franchise has ever done...you can keep him Wink

I think kinsler probably told them in spring training he didnt want to move to outfield (they tested it out once or twice i believe) and with elvis signing his contract this year, i kinda saw this coming...but its still rough to see kinsler go. esp. to the tigers and getting fielder is nice, we havent had much power at first in awhile but man that contract is long and expensive -.- and I doubt the rangers care for Porcello,unless its a big name top of the rotation guy we have plenty of middle / end of the rotation guys.

now we just need 3 outfielders lmao -sigh-
[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]

Pretty solid move for both clubs, but I did not see it coming. I thought I'd be seeing Prince haunt the Twins for years to come.

(11-20-2013, 08:47 PM)ringers1993 Wrote: Now they can resign Max with the money they saved by unloading prince. With the injuries to Miggy watch him move back to first and they give Nick Castellanos a shot at third. No need to resign Omar at second either. Great move by the Tigers and the sports radio stations talked about doing this the other week.
casty back to 3rd was my first thought! can't wait to see him on the opening day roster!
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector