`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Trying to get back into trading

Trying to get back into trading
I have been very busy trying to enter cards I am wanting to trade into organize. I once was a very active trader, but have been away for about 10 years. Now I am back with a vengence. I am mainly looking for Football. Trying to pick up a ton of pre 1980 commons. I am willing to send first until I get you guys trusting me. I ship all cards in a top loader surrounded by cardboard, sealed in a bag, and shipped in a bubble mailer. I even provide tracking number. You want to see the kind of guy I am, go check out my feedback on eBay. My member ID is allgoodcoins. I have already posted up several trades today, and looking forward to doing a ton more. I miss trading cards. So help this old fart out and trade with me.

RE: Trying to get back into trading
see if i have anything you need
I can Only Mail on Thursday

[Image: 20338763-160740.jpg]

Found a few I could use. I have closed 3 deals thus far, and have about 20 open deals awaiting responses. It has been good thus far.

Deal #4 finalized. I am on a roll. If you do not have anything from mt wantlists, please post an open offer of the cards you want from me. Many of you have already found I am super easy to deal with.

Deal #5 & #6 packaged and ready to ship. I LOVE ORGANIZE. Best thing Beckett has come out with since BGS.

I can vouch for the super easy to deal with. Thanks for the set help! So close to finishing it up now. My 12 year old self would be ecstatic - it was way out of my price range back in the day.
2009 New York Yankees Autos Project: 29/52 (56% complete)

[Image: EAiRylN.png]

Sig courtesy jbel4331

(11-22-2013, 09:04 AM)glassnickels Wrote: I can vouch for the super easy to deal with. Thanks for the set help! So close to finishing it up now. My 12 year old self would be ecstatic - it was way out of my price range back in the day.
Happy to help. Let's do it again real soon. OK, I am up to 12 trades thus far. I have already received cards on 3 of them. Thanks guys for allowing me to step back into trading so easily. It feels like i never left. I have been very busy adding more cards to trade in my org. I have a little bit of everything. From the 80's to present day. Please check me for cards you may want. Super flexible.