`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: XBox One

OT: XBox One
anybody picking one of these up this weekend? always looking for new friends to play with online
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

RE: OT: XBox One
I always wait till the price drop or the second wave after any fixes.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

(11-19-2013, 12:11 PM)Haze28 Wrote: I always wait till the price drop or the second wave after any fixes.
Same here. I might do the same thing with the PS4, although I'm hopeful to have one of those shortly after Christmas.
Kepler

im still rocking a ps2. i plan on buying a ps3 around christmas, with a huge bundle of games, for far less than a ps4

then again, i never have time to play my ps2.

(11-19-2013, 12:32 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: im still rocking a ps2. i plan on buying a ps3 around christmas, with a huge bundle of games, for far less than a ps4

then again, i never have time to play my ps2.
Vintage....nice!

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(11-19-2013, 12:50 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Vintage....nice!
lol

(11-19-2013, 12:50 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Vintage....nice!
i just played nhl 94 last month. my tv didnt know how to handle it, went black and white. im not even making that up

but i still play nfl street and nba street religiously. those are hard games to beat for entertainment value

(11-19-2013, 12:55 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: i just played nhl 94 last month. my tv didnt know how to handle it, went black and white. im not even making that up

but i still play nfl street and nba street religiously. those are hard games to beat for entertainment value
I've recently been working on he original Zelda for NES (computer emulation). On the second quest! There is nothing like old school gaming like SNES and N64 in my book. Those systems were far more entertaining.

(11-19-2013, 12:55 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: i just played nhl 94 last month. my tv didnt know how to handle it, went black and white. im not even making that up
LOL...seriously, my youngest daughter (8 now) once asked me when we were watching the Stooges, when did the world get color in it? Not TV...the world! LOL, none of them will watch a black and white show or movie.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Still working on finishing Burgertime and Bart vs. The Space Mutants on my NES. Those damn eggs and hot dogs!
2009 New York Yankees Autos Project: 29/52 (56% complete)

[Image: EAiRylN.png]

Sig courtesy jbel4331