`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 mega 2X Puig twice as nice

3 mega 2X Puig twice as nice
Just picked up 3 more boxes and got almost enough to finish my second complete set (need 3 or 4 more). ... And, These Puig's were a nice addition Smile
[Image: null_zpsd78cc986.jpg]
Gold refractor /250 and gold /2013 ... Not for trade
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: 3 mega 2X Puig twice as nice
Very nice!! Apparently I am getting my mega boxes in the wrong place haha

(11-18-2013, 04:34 AM)Gtbrian23 Wrote: Very nice!! Apparently I am getting my mega boxes in the wrong place haha
Like I said in another thread ... These boxes are about 50/50 for me. I've had my share of bad breaks, but whenever I buy 2 or 3 ... Odds are that I usually get 1 hit. But this Puig is the best Chrome hit so far, and the Topps update Will Clark (last week) was probably the best overall card. Even without the "hits" ... Just the base chrome updates are cool .... And exclusive to that product. It was wise of Topps to do that, IMO.
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

seriously this really isn't funny anymore!
you've got the megabox mojo

(11-18-2013, 06:51 AM)rentzington Wrote: seriously this really isn't funny anymore!
you've got the megabox mojo
As we all know, the mojo is a fickle mistress Smile

(11-18-2013, 07:44 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: As we all know, the mojo is a fickle mistress Smile
Heh I don't even want to know how many you bought compared to how many had the hits

I got one last try from target this weekend and it was a bag of nothing and I get a glare from the wife "they always are and you keep buying them"

Yeah I like the exclusive chrome update. It's what keeps me buying haha. I've pulled a wright black I think numbered to 99 and a fielder gold. No rookies retractors though. I think the biggest complaint I have is I just haven't pulled any PC Cards.

Dr. I need help with the base set... can we work something out?
here is the link to what I still need
http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1549588.html

So, if the Puigs aren't for trade, you'll check me for them, right? That's how that works, I think.
Kepler

(11-18-2013, 05:52 PM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: Dr. I need help with the base set... can we work something out?
here is the link to what I still need
http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1549588.html
Yeah, I already have some cards pulled aside for you. I was planning to give them to you Friday if you come to the office when in town. But I'll check the list to see if I have some more!
(11-18-2013, 06:08 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: So, if the Puigs aren't for trade, you'll check me for them, right? That's how that works, I think.
LOL
Yeah, sorta-kinda! Smile