`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Bowman Draft...little help please

2013 Bowman Draft...little help please
So I got into a case break of Draft and am looking at the checklist, realizing I have no idea what team most of these guys play for. It's a two team snake draft so I kind of need to know who to draft (besides the Cubs, because yay Cubs!). Anyone have a link to a checklist by team or similar? I tried groupbreakchecklists but the links don't go anywhere.

To top it off, I will probably be traveling for work during the draft/break so I have to send my list of teams in advance. This is too much like homework...
2009 New York Yankees Autos Project: 29/52 (56% complete)

[Image: EAiRylN.png]

Sig courtesy jbel4331

RE: 2013 Bowman Draft...little help please
It's not by team, but here's the full checklist:
http://www.sportscardradio.com/sports-ca...-checklist

Quick glance would tell me Dodgers (Puig), Cardinals (Wacha, Miller, Tavares), Orioles (Machado, Bundy) and Twins (Arcia, Buxton, Sano, Kohl Stewart). Also, can never go wrong by claiming Yankees if for no other reason than to have trade bait for team collectors.

Also looks like there's one Trout, some Bogaerts, Harper, Harvey, Correa and Appel in there.
Kepler

Out of the prospect autos, I think Austin Meadows (Pirates) is the hottest name.

A group break on another site, his slot was by far bid up the most
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

Names like Jagielo, Clarkin, Judge & Katoh....but especially Jagielo as most his other autos have seem to be SP compared to the norm

Avoid the Royals. Despite having two 1st round picks in the draft this year, they don't have a single base card. They have one player with autographs, but he's not an elite prospect.
Alex Gordon collector and author of http://viewfromtheskybox.blogspot.com/

[Image: W2WNKId.png]

Thanks guys I really appreciate the advice! Hope I pull something good.
2009 New York Yankees Autos Project: 29/52 (56% complete)

[Image: EAiRylN.png]

Sig courtesy jbel4331