`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
PC Project update- 11/7/13-Scan Heavy

RE: PC Project update- 10/31/13-Scan Heavy
nice pickups and great start to the pc. Have to agree that its a cool concept for a pc. Do you plan on expanding it to include any additional players from certain draft classes that have more than 5 guys you like? Also do you have a list of the rcs you need?
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

(11-03-2013, 10:41 AM)leadmetogreatness Wrote: nice pickups and great start to the pc. Have to agree that its a cool concept for a pc. Do you plan on expanding it to include any additional players from certain draft classes that have more than 5 guys you like? Also do you have a list of the rcs you need?
I want to finish the core guys that I have right now. From there, my thoughts are to upgrade certain pieces when available. The idea will be two fold. It will get me a better piece in the PC and it will also give me some trade fodder(the replaced piece). I will always be updating it so it should be a good time. Also, I like your idea. I didn't consider many guys drafted in the 2nd round of the drafts so I may expand to consider those guys. I basically went off of a draft list to pick the current guys and some of the draft lists has 1st round only.

As for a list, I have yet to get a list into Word. I am working off of an Excel SS. I will be posting it soon to see if I can trade into some stuff.

I am working on updating my org today(Beckett increased from 100 to 2000 cards the trial run).
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

Are you including Chauncey in that list? I've got an auto of his I could be pursuaded to trade ... for the right card/s.

Edit: if you decide to add a GU for each player also, I can def. set you up with a Duncan GU - got too many of them from box breaks.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

Very cool concept. Off to a great start!
-Aries
The Zodiac Collection
Boston Celtics Auto's Past & Present Super Collector
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156376773@...0713393666

I have been meaning to make a list to let people know what I am looking for to finish out my PC project. As of right now, I am 68% done the project. I have a few things coming in that will push me over 70% I believe but I will make lists of what I need to see if I can make some trades into the smaller stuff.
Autos
Alonzo Mourning, Latrell Sprewell , Christian Laettner, Chris Webber, Penny Hardaway, Kevin Garnett
Rasheed Wallace, Michael Finley, Steve Nash, Allen Iverson, Tim Duncan, Chauncey Billups, Tracy McGrady, Paul Pierce, Dirk Nowitzki, Vince Carter, Lamar Odom, Ron Artest, Kenyon Martin, Hedo Turkoglo, Jamal Crawford, Eddie House, Tony Parker, Joe Johnson, Pau Gasol, Amare Stoudemire
Jay Williams, Lebron James, Dwyane Wade, Carmelo Anthony, Kendrick Perkins, Chris Paul, Andrew Bynum, Nate Robinson, Rudy Gay, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green, Joakim Noah, Derrick Rose, Russell Westbrook, Roy Hibbert, Tyreke Evans, John Wall, Paul George, DeMarcus Cousins

I am going to wait a bit before I tackle the 2011-12 & 2012-13 draft classes. Prices are much higher than I am interested in paying right now.

Here are the RC’s that I still need and the brand that I am specifically chasing:
Robert Horry (UD), Christian Laettner (UD), Allen Iverson (Finest), Paul Pierce (Topps Chrome), Andre Miller (Topps Chrome), Kenyon Martin (Topps Chrome), Hedo Turkoglu (Topps Chrome), Jamal Crawford(Topps Chrome), Yao Ming (Topps Chrome), Jay Williams (Topps Chrome), Carmelo Anthony (Topps Chrome or Bowman Chrome), Kendrick Perkins (Topps Chrome or Bowman Chrome). Rajon Rondo (Topps Chrome), Rudy Gay (Topps Chrome), Tyrus Thomas (Topps Chrome), Roy Hibbert (Topps Chrome), Jimmy Butler (Crusade), Klay Thompson (Crusade), Kawhi Leonard (Crusade)

For the 2010-11 Rookie class…The guys I chose are John Wall, Greg Monroe, Paul George, DeMarcus Cousins, and Evan Turner. My dilemma here is that I have NO CLUE which rookie is the chosen one(In other words, I do not know what would be a nice set to collect from). I would take any advice in regards to this.

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

RE: PC Project update- 11/7/13-Scan Heavy
Just an update here. These are the ones that I completed this week:

[Image: IMG_zpsdab9f8f9.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0001_zpscf364bd1.jpg]

I am very happy to complete the Durant by getting the Chrome!

RE: PC Project update- 11/7/13-Scan Heavy
And for the record, that photo on the Durant Chrome was taken in Arco Arena, the home of my beloved Sacramento Kings!